Need help on communicating road conditions.

02 Aug 2010 20:45 #11 by LOL
I think the forum idea is great for weather conditions. Good idea.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Aug 2010 07:56 #12 by Tilt
All above could help relieve the pressure from"butt dragging" by BOCC.

But over last 8 years we have been sending pictures of the unsafe and
inconvienient road travel to BOCC, with no reply. To busy with ALL
their failed personal spending programs. Guess I'll send another one. :bash

Is your road OK-How to check. See side of road if many 4""5" rocks-
that is the lower road base, gone. Next heavy rains like in 1994
and that road is gone(cost to you can range from $1000-$50,000
just fix your portion), thats after BOCC has fixed the county portion with you money,too.
Hold your breath.

03 Aug 2010 12:54 #13 by The Boss
I will do it and I have found out how since I first post.

Major Bean, could I have some of what you are on, because the thought that this area is out in the middle of no where filled with adventure is a fantasy. This is the suburbs with a few more acres (only a few) and lots of public land that everyone charges you more to be around. They inspect your house 5-10 times before you can move in, fail you over and over and then charge you $1000's for that. People love the regs and beg for more.

You can look forward to me posting the link soon. It will be a simple google map that everyone can edit, add notes and pictures and anyone can email it to the R/B, or anyone anytime. They will be users that will be invited and will get updates regardless of desire.

I will probably keep myself and maybe others as a mod so that Tilt does not post every last misplaced rock and shut down google's servers.

By the way. I have heard much bitching about the R/B dept. Likely that they are just a group of normal people doing some work. Likely that they have less resources than they even want. Likely that the best decisions are not always made. I am just looking to give them and us a better tool for communication. It will still be up to them to make priorities and I hope to at least explain why things cannot be done. Again, I want to eliminate the void.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds