Uzbek Street Gangs Occupy Bailey

02 Aug 2010 12:09 #1 by mugwump
Holy Ayatollah!. Northeast Park County has been occupied.
[imgleft:24igkvsz] img716.imageshack.us/img716/4604/serbcop.png [/imgleft:24igkvsz]
I drove up, with a friend to Bailey Day to play Disc Golf. Main Street was being patrolled by pairs of swaggering Gendarmes striking “just don’t get out of hand or…” poses; My constabulary friends were nowhere around. I recognized the Sheriff but it appeared that he had made a trip to Uzbekistan to recruit urban street gang members to replace his best men. No wonder so many of us are experiencing police intimidation. That’s all these rookies know how to do.

Perhaps they can be trained!
To scare us even more!

Park County Republican and Fairplay Flume Headline
BAILEY OCCUPIED BY UZBEK STREET GANGS DRESSED AS SHERIFF’S DEPUTIES

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2010 16:17 #2 by The Boss
I am not antipolice or anything, but it certainly seems like the police had a disproportionately large presence there not only that day, but when ever there is a public event. This is new to me since I came to CO, so many police everywhere, especially if people gather.

Most other places more cops = high crime area, but seems like every time I shop at king sooper in Conifer, there is cop there. Is this due to crime and given all the extra policing, who pays for this (festival cops, store cops)?

Or is there way more crime around here than I am aware of. Please do not tell me that the police are the reason we have low crime, yes they do protect us, but we have low crime because we are rural and mostly not either wealthy or poor. Mostly wondering about this Colorado concept of police at grocery stores and small town festivals and the financing of it.

02 Aug 2010 18:08 #3 by 40coupe
:VeryScared: From the looks of the gendarme in the photo, his 'ballistic vest' is succumbing to gravity. Seriously, though, that funny-looking headgear has to go. Straight out of Latvia, or Uzbekistan or somewhere. lol

02 Aug 2010 18:58 #4 by Local_Historian
Just... aahhh... yeah...

Sure looks like photos from several years back, several countries away...

02 Aug 2010 20:12 #5 by Residenttroll returns
I heard their was a large police presence because the Park County Teaparty had a table of 50 year old plus men and woman manning a table and they could explode into a rage of extreme right wing fanatics at any time.

Meanwhile, I wonder how many illegals are growing pot in the National Forest again this year?

02 Aug 2010 20:23 #6 by Local_Historian
Spouse says - nevermind the illegals, how many residents are grwing pot in the national forest?

02 Aug 2010 20:27 #7 by AV8OR
CARTMAN: "You will respect my authoritay!"

02 Aug 2010 20:28 #8 by Local_Historian
Well, it is close to South Park...

02 Aug 2010 20:53 #9 by mugwump
Someone had to patrol the Fairplay Area! Sheriff Fred swore in this new deputy to do that on Bailey Day.

Cartman is not Uzbek!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_02/sp_0203_14_v6.jpg?width=200

02 Aug 2010 20:58 #10 by Residenttroll returns
LOL rofllol rofllol rofllol

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds