Election Today? Who would you vote for Coroner

02 Aug 2010 20:47 #1 by CC
If the election were held today, who would you vote for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Aug 2010 09:06 #2 by RidinHy06
Some of you may want to look at this site. This article is posted in the Westword.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/20 ... he_job.php

03 Aug 2010 09:18 #3 by CC

03 Aug 2010 09:23 #4 by fordgirl
Interesting articles - one very slanted one very strong. Think about this when you go to the polls Kintz didn't show up to two of the meet the candidate meetings, with no one there to speak for him. At the last one on the 27th Fred didn't show up either...hmmm. Did you see Kintz at Bailey days pulling around a wagon with Fred 2010. Makes you wonder...Think about your options before you vote.

03 Aug 2010 10:26 #5 by RidinHy06
Maybe Kintz is afraid to say who he will really vote for...Mike or Fred. We'll never know. BUT...I would rather have him than some crazy lady take care of my body or a loved ones. Tammy is NOT the kind compassionate person she says she is! She is NOT honest! She is NOT a listener. She's so full of herself it's sickening! Yes Kintz should not have missed two of the events but his reasons may be completely legit. Has anyone asked him? I have talked to him a few times and not once did he raise his voice. He listens. He's smart. And he remembers.

03 Aug 2010 11:09 #6 by fordgirl
Supporting Davis for Park County coroner
To the Editor,

I support Tammy Davis as coroner for the following reasons:

She came to my husband's and my home and shared with us her plans and experience for coroner and helping our county, and she asked us questions and wanted to know what we would expect. David Kintz Jr., on the other hand, only gave us a phone call. It is very important to Tammy that she is there for us and all others in the county if she becomes coroner for Park County. She was at our home for two and a half hours and afterwards drove in a dangerous blizzard back to her home in Fairplay. She was more concerned about our questions and concerns than hurrying home knowing the weather was bad.

She realized I was very ill with pleurisy, which I was diagnosed with in the emergency room. I wasn't getting better because of lack of information from the attending physicians at the hospital. Tammy offered advice to me on how to get well based on her experience with having pleurisy once herself. Her suggestions on how to get well with pleurisy helped me to improve considerably in just a few days.

Tammy went above and beyond David Kintz Jr. for us, and as coroner, she would also go above and beyond for our county.

Jean M. Bort

Bailey

Here is a letter to the editor that I read - that states her intentions to the county - however I realize that everyone is entitled to their opinion

03 Aug 2010 11:25 #7 by RidinHy06
I'm sorry but anyone with a computer and a brain can access the internet and get the same info Tammy offered. So now she's a doctor too?? When someone running for any office tries to dig into my personal life and yells at me when I confront them, they aren't someone I would vote for. Compassionate and a listener? NOT! I have asked David Kintz many questions and I feel I have gotten honest answers. Good ole boy or not, maybe he'll stop that cycle. You're right...we are all entitled to our own opinions. This is mine.

03 Aug 2010 14:17 #8 by CC
RidinHy06
Just how did you come to all of these conclusions? Are you her bff? Do you know her or are these just some additional rumors that a handful of folks pass around?

03 Aug 2010 14:31 #9 by RidinHy06
Do I know who? Tammy? Far from bff. In fact, I just got an earful about David Kintz. I think I was asking the wrong questions of him. What's really sad is all the untruths. As it stands, I wish there were another person running for coroner for Primaries. And yes, Tammy did make an accusation of me to a close friend. Not a good thing to do if you're running for office.

03 Aug 2010 14:42 #10 by Stand Proud N Speak Out
Here's another race that should speak for itself. Tammy has had experience and Baby Davy has NOT. Let's get a clue people. Tammy would make a fine Coroner or Sheriff if the situation arised. rofllol Who of the two would even have the balls to arrest the Sheriff, if it needed to be done? David has done nothing but follow Sharron Morris around like a little puppy, Hell he can't even speak without her. Who's running his campaign? Him or her? Are you all sick of how incestuous this county is? I am! I'm sick of fathers, mother, grandfathers, gandmothers so on and so on. Oh wait that would be the 5th generation thing. Stop it now or it will go on forever! :bash

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds