Guantanamo detainee describes 'ordeal' of force feeding

19 Jun 2013 19:12 #11 by Reverend Revelant

FredHayek wrote: Right now most of them haven't been tried. If they finally got trials some would be judged innocent and some might get time served. Some could also serve sentences in native countries and see families.

Do you know how many of them have been already TOTALLY cleared as being of no threat to anyone?

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jun 2013 19:23 #12 by KJack

The Liberals GOP Twin wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Right now most of them haven't been tried. If they finally got trials some would be judged innocent and some might get time served. Some could also serve sentences in native countries and see families.

Do you know how many of them have been already TOTALLY cleared as being of no threat to anyone?

Or how many get back to doing what they were doing before they were captured. It's a tough call but its probably a better outcome to just let them all go even if they still want to kill us instead a bunch of trials that will just stir up more terrorists overseas.

19 Jun 2013 19:46 #13 by Reverend Revelant

KodiakJack wrote:

Or how many get back to doing what they were doing before they were captured. It's a tough call but its probably a better outcome to just let them all go even if they still want to kill us instead a bunch of trials that will just stir up more terrorists overseas.

Gee... I was talking about the ones that are already cleared... they could be release right now... if Obama ordered it. Lousey deflection on your part. Rather transparent.

19 Jun 2013 19:53 #14 by archer

archer wrote: I thought conservatives were against any plan to close Guantanamo

Well... when you stereotype conservatives the way you always do... then I guess you're right. If you respect me, then you would understand that I'm not a drone... and that you are dead wrong. Won't be the last time.

Oh, but you are a drone. I can respect that as long as you own up to it, your nick says it all. I simply posted what I thought was the conservatives position on Gitmo..... Just as you are constantly posting what liberals think....

19 Jun 2013 20:19 #15 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

archer wrote: I thought conservatives were against any plan to close Guantanamo

Well... when you stereotype conservatives the way you always do... then I guess you're right. If you respect me, then you would understand that I'm not a drone... and that you are dead wrong. Won't be the last time.

Oh, but you are a drone. I can respect that as long as you own up to it, your nick says it all. I simply posted what I thought was the conservatives position on Gitmo..... Just as you are constantly posting what liberals think....

The question was not about what I posted... it was what you posted... in this thread... today... more of LJ crap... "na na... you do it too." And I can't help it if you picked a boring name like "Archer."

19 Jun 2013 21:03 #16 by KJack

KodiakJack wrote:

Gee... I was talking about the ones that are already cleared... they could be release right now... if Obama ordered it. Lousey deflection on your part. Rather transparent.

Wow man, I think you took it the wrong way. I was unaware that anyone there was cleared - I just heard that many who were let go went back to battle. Wasnt trying to deflect anything so you can relax - I'm not dissin you man.

19 Jun 2013 21:09 #17 by archer

The question was not about what I posted... it was what you posted... in this thread... today... more of LJ crap... "na na... you do it too." And I can't help it if you picked a boring name like "Archer."

:rofllol

I love it when you are reduced to "neener, neener" posts......I can't help it if you think archery is boring....I don't, and I thoroughly enjoy the sport and the competition.

19 Jun 2013 21:15 #18 by Reverend Revelant

archer wrote:

:rofllol

I love it when you are reduced to "neener, neener" posts......I can't help it if you think archery is boring....I don't, and I thoroughly enjoy the sport and the competition.

You made the "neener, neener" post... or did you forget... "Just as you are constantly posting what liberals think...."

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds