GOP Official Targets GOP Candidate In Racially Charged Rant

19 Jun 2013 18:00 #1 by LadyJazzer

Republican Official Targets GOP Candidate In Racially Charged Rant
Erika Harold, GOP Candidate, Targeted In Racially Charged Attack By Jim Allen, Illinois GOP Official

An Illinois Republican Party chairman apologized Wednesday after unleashing a racially charged attack on a black female congressional candidate.

In an email sent to Doug Ibendahl, a Chicago attorney who runs the independent website Republican News Watch, Montgomery County Republican Party chairman Jim Allen had harsh words for former Miss America and GOP congressional candidate Erika Harold, who announced earlier this month that she would mount a primary challenge against Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.) next year.

"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," Allen, a Davis supporter, wrote in the Tuesday email. "The little queen touts her abstinence and she won the crown because she got bullied in school,,,boohoo..kids are cruel, life sucks and you move on.. Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."

Allen later walked back his remarks.

"My comments are very inappropriate and wrong, and I apologize to Miss Harold and her campaign and her supporters," he told the State Journal-Register.

Davis' camp also sought to distance itself from Allen's tirade, calling the message "wrong."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/1 ... f=politics

(Originally appeared in the St. Louis Post Dispatch)

Dang, they just can't help themselves... And after all of that $10-Million they spent on a post-mortem, and trying to rebrand the party... They just can't help their little racist selves... "love child of the D.N.C"??? "streetwalker"??? "pimps are the Democrat Party and the 'RINO REPUBLICANS'"????

Please... JUS' KEEP DOIN' WHAT YER DOIN'....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Jun 2013 08:00 #2 by Reverend Revelant
Hmmmm...

President Obama’s pick to head the Federal Housing Finance Agency once said that a “majority of white voters” would never vote for a black candidate and that they should be excluded from “the democratic process.”

The White House announced Wednesday that Obama will nominate Democratic North Carolina Congressman Mel Watt to take over the FHFA, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the country’s government sponsored mortgage companies.

Watt, the former chairman of the Congressional Black Caucus, has in the past accused white Americans of racism.

“There would be a substantial majority of white voters who would say that under no circumstances would they vote for an African American candidate,” Watt said October 14, 2005 during a Washington hearing held by the National Commission on the Voting Rights Act. (read more)

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/obama ... um=twitter

RAAAAAACIST.

Dang, they just can't help themselves... And after these years clap-trapping about diversity... They just can't help their little racist selves... "The Voting Rights Act should be expanded to “adjust districts to take [racially motivated voting] into account,” "Such voters “need to be factored out of the equation,” Watt said, because “I’ve got no use for them in the democratic process.”

Sort of like "Something The Dog Said" mouthing off about wasting time listening to house committee meetings. The Democrats don't want an informed electorate... just drones like the leader of this thread.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

20 Jun 2013 08:02 #3 by Reverend Revelant
See... I can pull the "neener... neener... they did it too" crap as well as LJ.

20 Jun 2013 09:45 #4 by FredHayek
You could probably play "neener neener" with just the comments of our esteemed VP, Joe Biden. King Foot In His Mouth

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jun 2013 10:02 #5 by LadyJazzer
Still nothing but deflection?...Imagine my surprise...

20 Jun 2013 10:19 #6 by FredHayek
The Republican apologized. Did the Dem?

20 Jun 2013 10:37 #7 by LadyJazzer
Still nothing but deflection?...Imagine my surprise...

20 Jun 2013 10:50 #8 by FredHayek

LadyJazzer wrote: Still nothing but deflection?...Imagine my surprise...

You should know how this board runs by now. And you do the same, Kettle.

20 Jun 2013 11:10 #9 by Reverend Revelant
If you're white, you're racist... including Lady Jazzer. You can't shake that distinction.

20 Jun 2013 11:48 #10 by FredHayek
Racist like Obama's Sec'y of Defence accusing a professor of Indian descent of being a Taliban member? (Per National Journal & Yahoo News) Good pick Barack! Follows in the vein of insensitive, old white guys like Joe Biden.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds