US loses 131,000 overall jobs in July. June revised way down

06 Aug 2010 20:36 #21 by conifermtman
November 2012 cannot come quick enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Aug 2010 10:45 #22 by The Viking

Wayne Harrison wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Vike, I was referring to your daily gloom and doom posts. Not this once piece in the giant puzzle of the economy.

It is just the daily news. I can't help it that Obama's policies have made out news and outlook so gloomy. I would love if there were something positive to post. But if there were positive, then why don't you post it? You can't because there really isn't much if any. And you guys still will not tell us anything that he has done that the majority of Americans are happy with.

First off, it's not my job to defend the President to you. Do your own homework.

Second, I made my comment because you almost seem to be gleeful in finding something gloomy to post every day.

I thought not.....

I am amazed how many Dems still defend Obama but when you ask them for one thing he has done, that America approves of and that they approve of, they can't name them. So they realy have no idea why they are blindly approving of him and following him.

And where do you see glee in my posts? It is sad that everyday he does something more to bring our country down, our deficit up, and take away more of our rights.

07 Aug 2010 12:26 #23 by AspenValley

SS109 wrote: AV,
True, you can't trust China's numbers, they aren't very transparent, but looking at the labor shortages, strikes, increasing wages, I would think their unemployment issues are the opposite of ours.

I'm not talking about "their figures" I'm talking about indepent assessments. They have a real estate bubble in many major cities at least as bad as ours was if not worse, and there is absolutely no question that shipping of exports is way down.

I don't know what they "say" their employment looks like, but with an economic time bomb ticking and dwindling exports I can't imagine they will stay strong forever.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds