San Diego Mayor Filner resigns

23 Aug 2013 17:12 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
San Diego Mayor Filner resigns was created by UNDER MODERATION
Mixed emotions here friends- He obviously has a weakness for women, but he can't help it. I think we should get people help instead of throwing them out like yesterdays trash.

#Givehimabreak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Aug 2013 17:32 #2 by Reverend Revelant
First off... what did he do wrong? I don't think he actually broke any laws. And did you see some of those women? What about that 60+ year old grandmother? She looked like a Weeble. Honestly... after getting a look at that San Diego should be giving Filner a bonus for keeping her out of traffic.

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

24 Aug 2013 08:38 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic San Diego Mayor Filner resigns

Walter L Newton wrote: First off... what did he do wrong? I don't think he actually broke any laws. And did you see some of those women? What about that 60+ year old grandmother? She looked like a Weeble. Honestly... after getting a look at that San Diego should be giving Filner a bonus for keeping her out of traffic.

Hopefully the therapy will help him find women less attractive...You know, some guys only reason for living is women, thats what makes the world go round for them- Take that away and they don't know what to do with themselves. Men who have unusually strong urges to procreate got humanity to where it is currently, but now its unacceptable to "go wild" over women.

#Lynchmob

24 Aug 2013 08:40 - 24 Aug 2013 19:28 #4 by UNDER MODERATION

Walter L Newton wrote: And did you see some of those women? What about that 60+ year old grandmother? She looked like a Weeble. Honestly...

Don't go there Walter

Every woman is beautiful in their own way, she probably has a very attractive personality

24 Aug 2013 19:25 #5 by Wayne Harrison
Sometimes sexual harassment is about power over women, Walter, not how they look.

Did the mayor even complete his two week therapy session?

24 Aug 2013 19:46 #6 by FredHayek
Women had sought his help and he takes advantage of them. Sounds like every politician.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Aug 2013 19:47 #7 by Wayne Harrison

FredHayek wrote: Women had sought his help and he takes advantage of them. Sounds like every politician.

I don't think every female politician is gay, Fred.

24 Aug 2013 19:58 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
I think he's just your typical puss hound.

And at least he's chasing women- instead of the new crop of young boy interns the Republicans pounce on every year.

[youtube:1voq1od5]
[/youtube:1voq1od5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Gannon

http://www.infowars.com/articles/bush/b ... w_book.htm

25 Aug 2013 07:56 #9 by PrintSmith
Careful there VL, comments like that one might get you labeled a homophobe. Homosexuals have the same physical yearnings that the rest of us have - for some men other men make the world go 'round. Nothing wrong with them that isn't wrong with Filner, right?

25 Aug 2013 08:53 #10 by UNDER MODERATION

PrintSmith wrote: Careful there VL, comments like that one might get you labeled a homophobe. Homosexuals have the same physical yearnings that the rest of us have - for some men other men make the world go 'round. Nothing wrong with them that isn't wrong with Filner, right?

No, I relate more to Filner...Call me whatever you want but when I see men kiss, I cringe-Its just so unatural, but when I see women kiss, it's super natural.. Why would anybody kiss a man?

#Gross

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds