Some Reid staffers exempt from Obamacare exchanges

04 Dec 2013 20:03 #11 by LadyJazzer
Deflect much?

That's the best you got for today's outrage-of-the-day?

Oh, right... The healthcare.gov website is working, so it's going to be a dry couple of days while the mother-ship; or, the paid/unpaid bloggers from Dartmouth's "powerlineblog" tell you what to be outraged about next...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2013 20:05 #12 by Rick

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

04 Dec 2013 20:26 #13 by Blazer Bob

LadyJazzer wrote: Deflect much?

LadyJazzer wrote: :biggrin: Tick-tock, tick-tock .... October 1st is nearly here....

Then everybody starts finding out about cheaper rates; covered pre-existing conditions; no lifetime limits; no rescissions, children staying on their parent's plan until age-26; covered pre-existing conditions in children...

And here is what the TeaBots are offering: ___

04 Dec 2013 22:24 #14 by pineinthegrass

Blazer Bob wrote:

LadyJazzer wrote: Deflect much?

LadyJazzer wrote: :biggrin: Tick-tock, tick-tock .... October 1st is nearly here....

Then everybody starts finding out about cheaper rates; covered pre-existing conditions; no lifetime limits; no rescissions, children staying on their parent's plan until age-26; covered pre-existing conditions in children...

And here is what the TeaBots are offering: ___

How dare you quote from LJ from the past!! That's not allowed here. It's all about her self proclaimed LJ derangement syndrome. Expect more cuts and pastes.

I'm sure LJ will quote from factcheck.org once it suits her purpose, and ignore it otherwise, just to prove you wrong! :smackshead:

05 Dec 2013 07:52 #15 by FredHayek
It is just such fun to see LJ defending this horrible hybrid when she would really love to see it scrapped and replaced with a single payer system.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Dec 2013 08:09 #16 by LOL
I see no reason for the Staffers to lose their Federal benefits, however the congress critters should have fixed this when the voted for it, not now.

Would have been better to include the White house senior inept organizers and all Cabinet sec. in this, along with congress idiots.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

05 Dec 2013 13:33 #17 by LadyJazzer
I'm still waiting for the GOTP's health care plan...Insert here: _

And, yes...It's nice to be right...We SHOULD have gone with a single-payer system. And if we had, we wouldn't be dealing with all the garbage we're dealing with now. Hopefully, we'll end up there sooner or later.

05 Dec 2013 15:29 #18 by Rick

LadyJazzer wrote: I'm still waiting for the GOTP's health care plan...Insert here: _

And, yes...It's nice to be right...We SHOULD have gone with a single-payer system. And if we had, we wouldn't be dealing with all the garbage we're dealing with now. Hopefully, we'll end up there sooner or later.

Me too, I love waiting in line hoping to get served before I expire.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds