I was for David E Kintz all the way

16 Aug 2010 10:20 #11 by outdoor338
VL, only in dealing with dysfunctional people like yourself, you have been fun to observe, have a clinical diagnosis for you, will hold back on that...I know a good doc you can see in Denver..he might help you..well..maybe not, he deals with your kind in jail all the time..I read about him in Newsweek Magazine.

He had a great article in NW last month, reminded me of you actually, it was about prisoners who made artwork with dogdoo, they sculpted it, put glaze on it and then put it in the kiln. Some of the art work included Mickey Mouse, ashtrays, coffee cups, was amazing what some folks like yourself can do, when your imagination runs wild and unchecked. I was wondering if you took that class at supermax? I have to say you are an interesting man...er..well..whatever you are. If you give us on 285 your prison cell number and address, I'm sure several of us would send you some dogdoo for your next project. Is it true you prefer Saint Bernard's for collecting er...stuff for your projects? Just wondering...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Aug 2010 11:38 #12 by ScienceChic
rofllol :popcorn:
Keep it coming guys! :wink:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Aug 2010 11:43 #13 by rlcarolyn

Vice Lord wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Nice strategy telling both candidates you were voting for them.

You don't know anything about polotics do you?

What's polotics?

I know enough about politics.
And apparently "someone learned u wrong"
did you graduate?

16 Aug 2010 11:53 #14 by outdoor338
This is the comedy club, and it's free too!

16 Aug 2010 12:24 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic I was for David E Kintz all the way

outdoor338 wrote: This is the comedy club, and it's free too!

Yeah it's the Comedy Club and you're Pauly Shore...Get off the stage you idiot.

16 Aug 2010 13:01 #16 by HEARTLESS
O338, I didn't know any doctors that still did lobotomies, but I'm sure any would after meeting VL.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Aug 2010 13:43 #17 by outdoor338
Heart, I like VL, he's the weird uncle everyone never talks about, a huge embarrassment to your parents and the entire family, but cool to have around as a 10 year old..he would be the one that would put on the party hats with your friends around, the uncle who would make voices with his rear end, he would toot the alphabet for you and your pals...that's VL, the only problem with VL, he stays around, when your parents told your uncle to go..he would, that's the only difference. VL and toot tone, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-oSI_1bnr0

16 Aug 2010 14:53 #18 by UNDER MODERATION
OutHouseDoor- maybe you and Heartless should get together- sounds like a E harmony 100% compatability match there. On your first date you could talk for hours and hours about how much you hate Mexicans, Arabs and Liberials"

16 Aug 2010 14:58 #19 by HEARTLESS
Dipstick, thats you VL, my nephews wife and family are from Egypt, my sister-in-law is married to a Japanese man that was an alternate for Japan in the Olympics. Nice try, I'm probably more color blind than you.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

16 Aug 2010 15:04 - 16 Aug 2010 15:06 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

HEARTLESS wrote: Dipstick, thats you VL, my nephews wife and family are from Egypt, my sister-in-law is married to a Japanese man that was an alternate for Japan in the Olympics. Nice try, I'm probably more color blind than you.

Wait a second, lol - "my nephews wife and family" and my "sister-in-law is married to" ..Wow, you really must be tolorant with all those feraners so closely related to you. Either thats brilliant trolling or you really are an egghead

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds