I'm thinking about coming back

19 May 2015 12:42 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic I'm thinking about coming back
:like:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 May 2015 14:01 #12 by You Know Who

Ashley wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

Ashley wrote: You mean I get back from a lot of travel and you are just returning now? :P

- There will be a lot of old posters coming back if I start posting here regularly- No excuse needed Ashley

[img]http://http://www.melwoodpictures.com/images/Project%20Images/Fairy%20Tales/pied-piper-art.gif

ROFL

Tell you what, how about you tell me when you will be here and I will plan my business trips for then. Just teasing you.

How come you didn't play in the football picks? It was fun.

If i'm encouraged and if I get some attention like this, I'll post- I'm high maintenance- I need responses and I need to be appreciated..Judging by her postings I don't think SC recognizes my value- I don't need this board, this board obviously needs me. When I was here the place was active, and just like at Pinecam the very people that complained about me and wanted me banned left shortly after I did- I'm not sure if that lesson was learned here- If you want me, you have to put up with the bad- its just that simple-

20 May 2015 14:07 #13 by You Know Who

Photo-fish wrote: He's like the Herpes of Message Boards. :P

And youre like...???

Nothing

20 May 2015 14:11 #14 by You Know Who
And I'll tell ya another thing- The first time one of my posts are split out and sent to the Ring...Im gone

20 May 2015 15:08 #15 by Photo-fish

You Know Who wrote:

And youre like...???

Nothing

Thanks for the compliment Phlemmy. I have always been told I was one of a kind.....

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 May 2015 15:15 #16 by You Know Who

Photo-fish wrote:

You Know Who wrote:

And youre like...???

Nothing

Thanks for the compliment Phlemmy. I have always been told I was one of a kind.....

You're great if we all want to know anything about the local creeks and drainage ditches-

So you got that going for you

20 May 2015 15:19 - 20 May 2015 15:20 #17 by Photo-fish
And I don't pretend to be something I am not....
:fishing:

Welcome back. Have a fun time.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

20 May 2015 15:31 - 20 May 2015 15:36 #18 by You Know Who

Photo-fish wrote: And I don't pretend to be something I am not....
:fishing:

Welcome back. Have a fun time.

I'm just a guy who likes to golf, gamble and watch tv.. Pretty boring

Oh, and walk, I like to walk lately, and travel around on airplanes...I like food and beer too, and smoking pot and playing video games...and sports, and other things..I can't remember

20 May 2015 15:33 #19 by You Know Who
Oh and I love my wife

She's precious!

20 May 2015 15:36 #20 by ScienceChic
What got you into taking walks all of a sudden?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds