A reality revelation for "the KING'

04 Jan 2019 19:30 #11 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: Let the games begin.......tomorrow (Thursday) is .......wait for it

D DAY= Democrats
Destiny of the country
DEALING (OR NOT)
denial of culpability
decline of the KING'S reign
documents forth coming FOR DISCOVERY
decisions on a grand scale (both negative and positive)
decidedly different demeanor ("we can work together")....dubious, but interesting.:unsure:

DECISIONS ON A GRAND SCALE............shutdown for months or year.....CHECK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jan 2019 21:24 #12 by ScienceChic

hillfarmer wrote: www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...-afghanistan/579361/ ...Looks like the unraveling has begun...

This one quite shocks me that he isn't be called out by anyone I've seen on the right for the blatant falsehood of his statement. Not only is he parroting Russian propaganda, but he's flying directly in the face of the fact that the U.S. financed and supported the very mujahideen who fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan. It's beyond not knowing our history, it's flat out lying for our enemy. I don't know about you, but I think that's exponentially worse than supposedly "apologizing" for mistakes the U.S. has committed.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Jan 2019 16:04 #13 by homeagain

ScienceChic wrote:

hillfarmer wrote: www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...-afghanistan/579361/ ...Looks like the unraveling has begun...

This one quite shocks me that he isn't be called out by anyone I've seen on the right for the blatant falsehood of his statement. Not only is he parroting Russian propaganda, but he's flying directly in the face of the fact that the U.S. financed and supported the very mujahideen who fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan. It's beyond not knowing our history, it's flat out lying for our enemy. I don't know about you, but I think that's exponentially worse than supposedly "apologizing" for mistakes the U.S. has committed.

Why would any of the MAGA mindset care? They are so entrenched in the messiah's massive
myth and mis information (FAKE NEWS), independent thought is non existent. jmo You just have to detach and watch the spectacle SPIN OUT until it has come to it's eventual end.

05 Jan 2019 17:01 #14 by hillfarmer
The stunning thing is that this has simply gotten lost in the massive wave of disinformation. That, of course, is the purpose of the continuing chaos. Trump is a master at using chaos to hide his agendas.

13 Jan 2019 20:27 - 14 Jan 2019 06:28 #15 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: Let the games begin.......tomorrow (Thursday) is .......wait for it

D DAY= Democrats
Destiny of the country
DEALING (OR NOT)
denial of culpability............................................................................CHECK
decline of the KING'S reign
documents forth coming FOR DISCOVERY...................................CHECK
decisions on a grand scale (both negative and positive)..................CHECK
decidedly different demeanor ("we can work together")....dubious, but interesting.:unsure:

14 Jan 2019 15:02 #16 by FredHayek
You might want to consider the long term effects of any refusal to compromise. It will set a dangerous precedent. We could see shutdown after shutdown. A few years ago, Senator Harry Reid eliminated the filibuster for certain bills and judicial nominations. If he hadn't started that, it is unlikely Kavanaugh would have ever been approved. Just not enough votes.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jan 2019 12:18 #17 by Brandon
The long term effects of compromising with the idiot king in this matter would be much, much worse.

24 Jan 2019 07:19 #18 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

D DAY= Democrats
Destiny of the country...…………………………………………………..CHECK
DEALING (OR NOT)
denial of culpability............................................................................CHECK
decline of the KING'S reign...…………………………………………...CHECK

Polls now show 34% OR 36 for another source.....the shut down has and WILL continue to erode his base.....if he stays the course till APRIL OR EVEN MARCH the kingdom will
revolt and DETHRONE him.....YOU are witnessing history as it happens.

14 Feb 2019 14:36 - 14 Feb 2019 14:38 #19 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

D DAY= Democrats
Destiny of the country...…………………………………………………..CHECK
DEALING (OR NOT)…..NOT,CONGRESS CONFLICT COMING......CHECK
decline of the KING'S reign...…………………………………………...CHECK

……..KING HAS SPOKEN...……………….CHECK

Polls now show 34% OR 36 for another source.....the shut down has and WILL continue to erode his base.....if he stays the course till APRIL OR EVEN MARCH the kingdom will
revolt and DETHRONE him.....YOU are witnessing history as it happens.

14 Feb 2019 16:59 - 14 Feb 2019 17:00 #20 by ramage
Homeagain,
Your use of alliteration is admirable. What were/are you smoking? "YOU are witnessing history as it happens", is superfluous, Everyday that one exists history is being witnessed by definition.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds