Take a Trip to the ENTIRE wall

16 Feb 2019 20:24 #11 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: NOW that the king, in all of his wisdom, has declared a national emergency....and a GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL WILL BE BUILT that will block ALL crime....let's take another ride to
REALLY see what/where we are spending the BILLIONS of $$$$$.....there is a lot of land
to lasso and I am REAL sure some of it is SOLD already and owned by ranchers.....might want to think about how that is going to square with the settlers.:hairfire:

Sounds like straw men to me. ALL CRIME? Exaggerate much. Love that emoticon.Did you have to import it from somewhere else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Feb 2019 07:54 #12 by homeagain
Hey BB.....I'm just taking a page from the playbook of the king.....HE believes ALL of our
woes will be magically mended and crime will be decided decreased.....with the WALL.
The hair on fire icon is from this site....pretty cool,huh?

17 Feb 2019 13:38 #13 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: Hey BB.....I'm just taking a page from the playbook of the king.....HE believes ALL of our
woes will be magically mended and crime will be decided decreased.....with the WALL.

:hairfire: It is easy to attack someone's POV when you can just make it up.

Everyone knows that there is a conspiracy between puppies and kittens to destroy all life on the planet. That is why I advocate impeaching and hanging all puppies and kittens.
Easy Peasy :hairfire:
Thanks for the hair on fire tip.

Trump does not believe "ALL of our
woes will be magically mended".

Trump does not believe "crime will be decided decreased..." but if only a few innocent lives are saved isn't it worth it. I hear what he actually says instead of what the media pretends he says in order to put in in the worst possible light.

Skeptical of that? Contrast the coverage of the Covington teenagers to the coverage to that guy that staged his own attack in
Chicago.

17 Feb 2019 14:50 #14 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: Hey BB.....I'm just taking a page from the playbook of the king.....HE believes ALL of our

:hairfire: It is easy to attack someone's POV when you can just make it up.

Everyone knows that there is a conspiracy between puppies and kittens to destroy all life on the planet. That is why I advocate impeaching and hanging all puppies and kittens.
Easy Peasy :hairfire:
Thanks for the hair on fire tip.

Trump does not believe "ALL of our
woes will be magically mended".

Trump does not believe "crime will be decided decreased..." but if only a few innocent lives are saved isn't it worth it. I hear what he actually says instead of what the media pretends he says in order to put in in the worst possible light.

Skeptical of that? Contrast the coverage of the Covington teenagers to the coverage to that guy that staged his own attack in
Chicago.

www.factcheck.org/2019/02/factchecking-t...l-emergency-remarks/

SORRY.... THESE ARE THE FACTS.....not the fantasy the king is fond of spewing.

17 Feb 2019 14:59 #15 by FredHayek
He is a salesman so he is trying to sell his plan, easier when you frame it as a crisis. Al Gore used the same tactics to tell us twenty years ago that coastal cities would be flooded and our children will grow up without snow.

But consider this, El Chapo bribed the Mexican president with 100 million dollars. You would have to be naïve to think bribes have not been paid to Americans on the border to look the other way, mayors, law enforcement, and others. It would certainly help explain why politicians like Beto are saying that there isn't a crisis on the border.

We are supposed to trust the liberal media, the same liberal media that not only refused to verify the Chicago lynching hate crime, they also attacked those people who wanted more evidence before they were convinced.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Mar 2019 13:31 #16 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/national...t-tracker/index.html

:hairfire: landowners …..owning the earth for generations, are fighting back.....so far a total of 7 lawsuits are landing in the courts....MORE TO COME..

22 Mar 2019 12:07 #17 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Take a Trip to the ENTIRE wall

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: So would you advocate for taking down the wall and making it easier for the criminals of Mexico to cross the border? The 5 billion dollar plan is a security and immigration measure that will step up immigration enforcement and build about 231 miles of wall. Just a small piece of the US-Mexican border. As to your other charge, lying to get legislation passed. Don't all politicians fudge on the truth when trying to get bills passed. If you listen to Senator Bernie Sanders, you would think that the US is in a great depression right now as he advocates for his $15 an hour national minimum wage. This increase, essentially doubling the wage from $7.75 to $15, would hurt our rural communities. And in Denver at least, I am seeing market forces driving up fast food wages to $11 and $12.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/why-walls...exico-border-dilemma

Apparently you did not see this entry,,,,let me REPOST This source is the go to for global commerce and info, It is non biased and concrete

Framing this futile fight over the WALL......let's revisit the fubar.....desperate people will do desperate acts.....the WALL will NOT prevent tunnels being dug....they found another one
last week.....so please explain to me just how erecting a structure costing obscene amounts of money will eliminate tunnels....AGAIN $$$$$ needs to be allocated in a strategic set of solutions that will maximize security measures......this fight is about common sense vs. a
catastrophic concern for the king's base.jmo

Just a couple of questions for you home... first, why shouldn't we just take down the wall if it doesn't work and despite what the border patrol thinks will help them? If it's immoral and ineffective, why are all the Dem candidates not talking about doing so?

As for finding tunnels, do you not think it's possible for technology to find voids below the surface of the ground? Couldn't we incorporate sensors along the wall that pickup vibrations below the ground that would detect a tunnel being dug?

We all either want a secure border or we don't. Counting on manpower alone to patrol a couple thousand miles of border without a barrier to at least slow people down seems insane to me... but insanity seems to be the direction Democrats are headed these days. I guarantee that if the people crossing were coming over with pockets full of money wanting to start businesses and eventually vote for Republicans, Democrats would want machine gun turrets on top of the wall they would be demanding. But we know who is coming over, it's most people who have nothing... perfect for Dems to build their base of dependent voters.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Mar 2019 12:27 - 22 Mar 2019 12:34 #18 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: So would you advocate for taking down the wall and making it easier for the criminals of Mexico to cross the border? The 5 billion dollar plan is a security and immigration measure that will step up immigration enforcement and build about 231 miles of wall. Just a small piece of the US-Mexican border. As to your other charge, lying to get legislation passed. Don't all politicians fudge on the truth when trying to get bills passed. If you listen to Senator Bernie Sanders, you would think that the US is in a great depression right now as he advocates for his $15 an hour national minimum wage. This increase, essentially doubling the wage from $7.75 to $15, would hurt our rural communities. And in Denver at least, I am seeing market forces driving up fast food wages to $11 and $12.

worldview.stratfor.com/article/why-walls...exico-border-dilemma

Apparently you did not see this entry,,,,let me REPOST This source is the go to for global commerce and info, It is non biased and concrete

Framing this futile fight over the WALL......let's revisit the fubar.....desperate people will do desperate acts.....the WALL will NOT prevent tunnels being dug....they found another one
last week.....so please explain to me just how erecting a structure costing obscene amounts of money will eliminate tunnels....AGAIN $$$$$ needs to be allocated in a strategic set of solutions that will maximize security measures......this fight is about common sense vs. a
catastrophic concern for the king's base.jmo

[/b] Just a couple of questions for you home... first, why shouldn't we just take down the wall if it doesn't work and despite what the border patrol thinks will help them? If it's immoral and ineffective, why are all the Dem candidates not talking about doing so?

As for finding tunnels, do you not think it's possible for technology to find voids below the surface of the ground? Couldn't we incorporate sensors along the wall that pickup vibrations below the ground that would detect a tunnel being dug?

We all either want a secure border or we don't. Counting on manpower alone to patrol a couple thousand miles of border without a barrier to at least slow people down seems insane to me... but insanity seems to be the direction Democrats are headed these days. I guarantee that if the people crossing were coming over with pockets full of money wanting to start businesses and eventually vote for Republicans, Democrats would want machine gun turrets on top of the wall they would be demanding. But we know who is coming over, it's most people who have nothing... perfect for Dems to build their base of dependent voters.

REREAD the first bolded...isn't that what I INDICATED. The second bolded....then WHY
is the king, in all of his wisdom, starting to order EXACTLY that....shall I post the link?

www.countable.us/articles/20763-trump-bu...human-wall-necessary

22 Mar 2019 12:59 #19 by homeagain
thehill.com/policy/defense/435203-marine...unacceptable-risk-to

You should do more research on your posts......calling the D's OUT for a stupid stunt the king is MORE than willing to implement.....just WOW.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds