SDNY.....synonymous with "pitbull"....

04 Mar 2019 11:10 - 04 Mar 2019 11:11 #11 by FredHayek
The SDNY is coming off as whiny little bitches. Our candidate didn't win so we are going to keep searching until we are dead for a way to take down the legal President of the US. If they had all this evidence, why were they not busting him in 2012 or 2006 or 1999?

It is more of a personal vendetta than actual justice. Do you really want a justice system that only goes after someone for their misdeeds after they join an opposing party? Sounds like a Banana Republic to me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2019 11:33 #12 by Brandon

FredHayek wrote: The SDNY is coming off as whiny little bitches. Our candidate didn't win so we are going to keep searching until we are dead for a way to take down the legal President of the US. If they had all this evidence, why were they not busting him in 2012 or 2006 or 1999?

It is more of a personal vendetta than actual justice. Do you really want a justice system that only goes after someone for their misdeeds after they join an opposing party? Sounds like a Banana Republic to me.

Vulgar and moronic. What's the basis for your assumption that they "had all this evidence" in 1999?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds