TIMELINE is coming into focus.....FINALLY.

20 Feb 2019 13:44 #1 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/special-...ouncement/index.html

FINALLY we are moving forward with a poss. finite timeline.....AGAIN the last days of Q2 into
start of Q3 is target date for TRUMPS tragic tale.....CAUGHT IN A CAGE of his own doing...jmo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Feb 2019 18:32 #2 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/michael-...testimony/index.html

OH MY......Feb./March will be marked as major months of much information …here comes the landslide that will bring him down.....THE IDES OF MARCH.....how appropriate.....visualize how a landslide occurs....a small slide to start and as it builds up speed it annihilates all in its path.

20 Feb 2019 19:06 #3 by Pony Soldier

21 Feb 2019 09:54 #4 by FredHayek
Don't you think if there was a smoking gun it would have come out sooner? DC is really bad at keeping secrets.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Feb 2019 09:58 #5 by Pony Soldier
The fact that Adam Schiff is already planning new House investigations tells you everything you need to know. There's nothing there. Got to keep the investigations going through the next election...

21 Feb 2019 11:12 #6 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Don't you think if there was a smoking gun it would have come out sooner? DC is really bad at keeping secrets.

FOR FRED and TM......the SDNY is where this is heading (guess you did NOT read that thread)…..THEY will be the the pit bulls that put the king into a cage of his own making. and YES that investigation WILL be the smoking gun....it will take time WHEN you really want to
present the case in a concrete irrefutable context......AND THEY WILL. JMO

22 Feb 2019 15:01 #7 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Don't you think if there was a smoking gun it would have come out sooner? DC is really bad at keeping secrets.

FOR FRED and TM......the SDNY is where this is heading (guess you did NOT read that thread)…..THEY will be the the pit bulls that put the king into a cage of his own making. and YES that investigation WILL be the smoking gun....it will take time WHEN you really want to
present the case in a concrete irrefutable context......AND THEY WILL. JMO

OK. We will see. How long will these investigations take? Probably a couple of years if you want to do a thorough job, dot the I's and cross the T's. Justice tends to move slow, especially when the person being charged has money.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Feb 2019 07:07 #8 by Pony Soldier
SDNY is still angry about Preet Bharara and has been on a crusade against Trump ever since. I guess that’s ok if it’s your “side” doing the attacking.

25 Feb 2019 18:33 #9 by Brandon
And how do you know this? Does SDNY have a diary you've been sneaking peeks at?

26 Feb 2019 05:55 #10 by Pony Soldier
It's called an opinion.... I won't label my posts. You are responsible for figuring that out.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds