The nation's TRUE NORTH

26 Mar 2019 16:29 #21 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic The nation's TRUE NORTH
Help me to understand, Brandon. Mueller submitted his report to the AG as is required by law. The AG issued a memo that he drafted in consultation with Mueller. No one on the Special Counsel's team, including the SC Mueller has voiced any disagreement with the memo.
WAIT I KNOW!... ( how do you like that, Homeagain, capital letters and ellipse marks. Bet they caught your eye) Barr is an appointee of the President, Mueller is an appointee of the then acting AG. The lawyers on the team where appointees of Mueller. Ergo, none of them are telling the truth!
They are probably imbibing a bottle of single malt, not without looking over their collective shoulders for Brandon and Homeagain, who know their dirty little secret.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2019 16:32 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The nation's TRUE NORTH

Brandon wrote: You don't know that it came up with nothing. You know what a political appointee has told you about it.

You're right, I don't know, just like I didn't know with 100% certainty that Trump did nothing wrong at the beginning of this thread. I also don't know with 100% certainty that I will still be breathing tomorrow morning, but if I was to make a prediction, I'd say there's a 99.95% chance that I will be.

Now, what are all the people like Adam Schiff going to say when their assertions that there was evidence Trump colluded are finally proven absolutely wrong? How would we trust anything people like him or Brennan ever say again? Anyone who thinks critically would give these people zero credibility from now on, except for CNN and MSNBC, they love these kind of people.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Mar 2019 09:16 #23 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic The nation's TRUE NORTH

ramage wrote: Help me to understand, Brandon.

Consider this, tovarishch. Jussie Smollet is apparently not going to be charged with a crime. Do you think he is innocent of attempting to fake a crime?

27 Mar 2019 09:59 #24 by ramage
Teacher! Teacher!

Brandon isn't staying on topic!

27 Mar 2019 10:17 #25 by Brandon

ramage wrote: Teacher! Teacher!

Brandon isn't staying on topic!

Was your career in academe handicapped by your inability to use comparisons, tovarishch?

27 Mar 2019 12:34 #26 by ramage
I dub thee "Brandon, the Pompous". I didn't know that comparisons allowed changing the subject, but references to the international "stage" did not.
To paraphrase Sen. Welch "Brandon, the Pompous, have you no sense of humor?"
A lack of that sense seems to prevade the liberal commentators on this website. I sincerely hope that you will learn to laugh, consider this:
To make mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity.
William Arthur Ward

27 Mar 2019 13:09 #27 by Brandon
I'd ask why you post here if I weren't pretty sure it's actually your job...

27 Mar 2019 15:07 #28 by ramage
Brandon the Pompous, are you suggesting that I am an employee of mymountaintown.com; put on earth to correct your mistakes? To answer, I am not in the employ of mymountaintown.com
By the way your post is very awkward, grammarrtically, " If I were not pretty sure..." perhaps you meant "If I was not pretty sure.."
To move on, what makes you "pretty sure"?

28 Mar 2019 08:09 #29 by Brandon
Look, I get it. Russia is FUBAR and you don't have a lot going for you. It was probably either this or starvation.

28 Mar 2019 08:30 #30 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The nation's TRUE NORTH

Brandon wrote: Look, I get it. Russia is FUBAR and you don't have a lot going for you. It was probably either this or starvation.

One of the reasons Russia is so messed up is that the US drilling has lowered their profits from fossil fuels. So if the Democrats win in 2020 and shut down fossil fuel production, like they are attempting in Colorado, Putin will be a very happy man. I wonder which candidate he wants to win the Democrat primary? Bernie Sanders who honeymooned in Moscow?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds