The 4 Morons of the Apocalypse... How they Workin Out For Ya?

01 Aug 2019 09:05 #11 by Brandon

ScienceChic wrote: Ilhan seems to be an anti-Semite, sadly, and her latest pro-BDS resolution says it all.

Criticizing Israel's or Likud's policies (they've been the same for a long time) and criticizing the outsized role that Israel plays is shaping U.S. policy is not the same thing as anti-semitism.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2019 10:19 #12 by ScienceChic
Agreed, but this isn't the only instance for her.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Aug 2019 11:23 #13 by Brandon
When you say "isn't the only instance," do you mean you have other examples of her doing things that are clearly anti-semitic? Like tweeting an image of an opposing candidate with a pile of cash, a six pointed star, and an accusation of corruption?

13 Apr 2021 18:22 - 13 Apr 2021 18:23 #14 by Rick
And here I thought AOC was the dumbest of the moron clan...

The Democratic congresswoman from Michigan ,(Rashida Talib) said the shooting by Minneapolis officer Kim Potter "wasn’t an accident" and that policing in the United States was "inherently and intentionally racist".

"Daunte Wright was met with aggression & violence. I am done with those who condone government funded murder," she said in a tweet.

"No more policing, incarceration, and militarization. It can’t be reformed."

Imagine a country led by someone who thinks this is a good idea. This woman is more than just ignorant, she's dangerous because she has a lot of people who think she's worthy of her position.

ca.movies.yahoo.com/rashida-tlaib-calls-no-more-221355507.html

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Apr 2021 18:27 #15 by FredHayek
How can you not know the difference between a TASER and a Glock. Weight difference, etc. One theory is she meant to shoot the perp, and then went with the TASER defense in hope charges would be reduced. She has resigned, charges are supposed to be announced this week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Apr 2021 19:41 #16 by ramage
1. Welcome back Brandon, I trust the therapy was of benefit.
2. I cannot discern anything from the videos posted on the internet. Will wait for a frame by frame description of where her holster for her Glock and her holster for her Taser where located.
In the mean time I wonder if there are any Nikes left in a size 10. Not optimistic.

13 Apr 2021 20:02 - 13 Apr 2021 20:05 #17 by Pony Soldier
Brandon isn't back - that post was from 2019. In the audio of that encounter she is yelling taser so it may be possible that she hadn't ever really had to use either and made an honest mistake. No idea but it is always better to let the investigation happen before making a judgement or changing policy over an incident. If it was a mistake, it was a lethal one and should still carry a heavy price. The suspect wasn't a direct threat and lethal force was not called for. I'm not sure a taser was even called for. They have said that the victim had an arrest warrant but I haven't heard what it was for. Anyone know?

Found it - "The warrant was for his failure to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June. The warrant was for his failure to appear in court on charges that he fled from officers and possessed a gun without a permit during an encounter with Minneapolis police in June."

Certainly reason to arrest but not enough to warrant guns out.

14 Apr 2021 06:57 #18 by homeagain

ramage wrote: 1. Welcome back Brandon, I trust the therapy was of benefit.
2. I cannot discern anything from the videos posted on the internet. Will wait for a frame by frame description of where her holster for her Glock and her holster for her Taser where located.
In the mean time I wonder if there are any Nikes left in a size 10. Not optimistic.

He is not back..LOOK AT THE DATE AUG.2019.

14 Apr 2021 08:28 #19 by ramage
You are right, Brandon is not back. Rather he has never left.
Resurrecting a two year old topic on which Brandon was a major commentator indicates to me that he is still very much with us.

14 Apr 2021 08:39 - 14 Apr 2021 08:41 #20 by homeagain

ramage wrote: You are right, Brandon is not back. Rather he has never left.
Resurrecting a two year old topic on which Brandon was a major commentator indicates to me that he is still very much with us.[/quote]

RICK RESURRECTED THE TOPIC.....it is THIS perspective that makes it difficult for me to communicate with U...if I am WRONG about who resurrected the topic, I will say I am wrong...otherwise the devil is in the details....OBSERVATION is obviously paramount. I not sure, but I think Brandon was banned?

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds