Chinese chess .....who will win?

26 Aug 2019 18:39 #11 by Blazer Bob
I am starting to see a pattern here. Experts are people who say what you want to hear. Cranks are people who say what you refuse to hear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2019 07:27 #12 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: I am starting to see a pattern here. Experts are people who say what you want to hear. Cranks are people who say what you refuse to hear.

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...s-mentioned-by-trump

The pattern is patent LIES coming from the POTUS who thinks he is king.

27 Aug 2019 07:53 #13 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

Blazer Bob wrote: I am starting to see a pattern here. Experts are people who say what you want to hear. Cranks are people who say what you refuse to hear.

Constitutional monarchy or absolute?

Looks like China is crying uncle. They devalued their currency weeks ago but they still are hurting. They have asked for talks.
So if President Trump wins this trade war, will you give him credit? Or would you prefer China wins and can go back to selling us defective and dangerous goods while spying on us too?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

27 Aug 2019 17:14 #14 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Looks like China is crying uncle. They devalued their currency weeks ago but they still are hurting. They have asked for talks.
So if President Trump wins this trade war, will you give him credit? Or would you prefer China wins and can go back to selling us defective and dangerous goods while spying on us too?

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...n-trade?srnd=premium

I DON'T think so.....China is bracing for the battle and TRUST has been broken....the king
believed he could bull shit his way thru this and NOW he is truly and royally screwed.....Q4
RECESSION because we have an egocentric idiot for our leader......the collective is
SO-O-O like sheep. jmo

27 Aug 2019 18:38 #15 by ramage
Cassandra (Homeagain),
Please tell me where I should invest in light of the Q4 recession that you are predicting? Please note that the ancient Greeks did not ask Cassandra for answers because they did not believe her. I am a believer, so where should I invest?

28 Aug 2019 08:16 #16 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Cassandra (Homeagain),
Please tell me where I should invest in light of the Q4 recession that you are predicting? Please note that the ancient Greeks did not ask Cassandra for answers because they did not believe her. I am a believer, so where should I invest?

[/b]

I am not a financial adviser,so I would be unable to answer that. Much depends upon your life situation, your age, your risk aversion level(how comfortable you are with risk). PERHAPS
(I feel) you are Not a believer .but only attempting to "pose".....IF I truly have convinced you,then
I have accomplished "taking a stand" for TRUTH.

28 Aug 2019 13:48 #17 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...n-trade?srnd=premium

I DON'T think so.....China is bracing for the battle and TRUST has been broken....the king
believed he could bull shit his way thru this and NOW he is truly and royally screwed.....Q4
RECESSION because we have an egocentric idiot for our leader......the collective is
SO-O-O like sheep. jmo

www.cnbc.com/2019/08/28/chinas-trade-bat...japan-trade-war.html

An additional tidbit to TRULY understand the trade issue.

30 Aug 2019 06:54 #18 by homeagain
www.cnbc.com/2019/08/30/chinas-consumpti...n-trade-exports.html

CHINESE calculations are consistent with their m.o.........DELIBERATE and diligent. UNLIKE
the king who considers batshit crazy is crafty and will succeed .

30 Aug 2019 08:30 #19 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

JUST TO PROVE MY POINT.......per aides for the king.....he LIED about the constructive call
from CHINA.......batshit crazy and blindly running from his so busted bullshit.

30 Aug 2019 08:45 #20 by Blazer Bob
LOL, because China never lies.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds