Hickenlooper for Senator - Best Campaign Slogans

23 Aug 2019 12:09 #1 by ramage
Vote for me because I'm not cut out to be a senator.
If the Senate is so great why are so many senators running for President?

Many more to follow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Aug 2019 14:54 #2 by ramage
Well, the democrat women candidates (6) have asked the democrat senatorial committee to rescind their endorsement of Hickenlooper for senator. What will it cost to buy off these women so that Hickenlooper can reach the election without being politically injured in the primary?

28 Aug 2019 10:41 #3 by FredHayek
Good to see Colorado Democrats in a knock down, drag out primary! Battle Royale! 10 will enter the cage, but only one will leave!

How about this slogan? "Hick: Liberal, yet not moonbat crazy!"

"I hate DC, but I promise to fake it for Colorado!"

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Aug 2019 13:39 #4 by ramage
This is something that I was unaware of:
John Hickenlooper Net Worth:
He has an estimated net worth of between $142 million and $468 million.
Source: informationcradle.com
I am skeptic of that number; however Hickenlooper has not released a financial disclosure.

cengnews.com:
Hickenlooper’s net worth is unclear. A 2010 Denver Post editorial estimated his net worth as between $5 million and $10 million; however, that figure has very likely increased since then. Hickenlooper made just $90,000 a year while serving as Colorado’s governor.
Many candidates ride on campaign donations, but Hickenlooper probably has the means to self-fund his presidential bid as the co-founder of a microbrewery and restaurant empire. However, the company’s financials remain private as it’s not publicly traded.
It should be noted that Hickenlooper was granted an extension in providing his net worth estimate to the democrat party while running for the nomination.

28 Aug 2019 14:25 #5 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Well, the democrat women candidates (6) have asked the democrat senatorial committee to rescind their endorsement of Hickenlooper for senator. What will it cost to buy off these women so that Hickenlooper can reach the election without being politically injured in the primary?

[/b]
[/b]

TOO late......furious females do NOT find forgiveness easily.

28 Aug 2019 17:25 #6 by ramage
Cassandra (Homeagain)

I love your use of alliteration! Might I suggest facilely in place of easily?

28 Aug 2019 18:06 #7 by ramage
Coloradopeakpolitics.com

Hell hath no furry like a woman candidate for the Democratic Senate primary race, scorned.

Especially when the scorning comes from her own party.

In this case, it’s six women — more than half of all Democrats challenging failed presidential contender John Hickenlooper in the March 2020 primary election.

They fired off a nastygram to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) demanding they rescind their premature endorsement of Hickenlooper, which came about a hot minute after Hick’s Senate announcement.

“Washington insiders should watch the race develop and hear from all of the candidates before getting involved. To be clear, this race is not a coronation of any candidate,” the letter adds. “We hope the DSCC will give strong consideration to rescinding its endorsement, and allow Coloradans to decide the outcome of this primary campaign.”

Oh snap!

The DSCC’s spokeswoman fired back almost immediately, telling the ladies politely to pound sand because Hick was their man.

29 Aug 2019 08:45 #8 by ramage
NRO.com 8/29/2019

On the road for his presidential campaign earlier this year, Hickenlooper downplayed the possibility of challenging Gardner. “I’m not cut out to be a senator,” he said at a campaign stop in Iowa in late February. “Senators don’t build teams. Senators sit and debate in small groups, which is important, right? But I’m not sure that’s my — I’m a doer.”

29 Aug 2019 09:21 #9 by FredHayek
How about, "My skill set is not suited to the Senate, but nominate me anyway!"

Interesting about Hick's worth. I think it has to be more than 10 million, but not the super high numbers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Sep 2019 17:50 #10 by ramage
Mike Johnson has suspended his campaign for the democrat nomination for Senate. It appears that the DSCC is going to pick off Hickenlooper's competitors one at a time. Starting with one of the stronger.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds