Bernie Crushed Nevada

22 Feb 2020 15:24 #1 by Rick
Bernie Crushed Nevada was created by Rick
Worried yet?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2020 15:34 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Bernie Crushed Nevada
No, I am not worried. The DNC will find a way to screw him, i.e. blocking him from getting the nomination. Note that Tom Styer is running a strong 3rd in early returns. He was NOT allowed on the stage, in the Las Vegas Debate, but Bloomberg who is not on the ballot in NV was in the debate,( albeit didn't do too well).. If that doesn't show you what the DNC wants, then to quote a previous post "I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you." (My apologies if it isn't verbatim.)

22 Feb 2020 19:36 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Bernie Crushed Nevada
Oh I know you're not worried, but I think anyone who has been obsessing over Trump should be. Anyone who thinks 160 million people are going to give up their heath insurance willingly and have it replaced by a government disaster is living in a fantasy land. I think the anxiety in the DNC must be at a defcon 5 level.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2020 06:45 #4 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Bernie Crushed Nevada
I'm starting to think New York might even be in play for Trump.... Bernie should scare the hell out of a lot of moderates.

23 Feb 2020 06:59 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Bernie Crushed Nevada

Rick wrote: Worried yet?

NOPE, it is a very treacherous time period and also very early....WAITING.....

24 Feb 2020 07:24 #6 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

How do you feel about Bernie's surge and how would you feel about Bernie being your nominee against Trump? Waiting, but not expecting an answer.

George Orwell

24 Feb 2020 11:05 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

How do you feel about Bernie's surge and how would you feel about Bernie being your nominee against Trump? Waiting, but not expecting an answer.

[/b]

From MY pov.....It is not even March (end of Q1).....we have a very long year ahead of us..I
believe there will be MANY twists and turns thru out this time period. I am far more interested in our LOCAL ballot coming up in April,the CITY COUNSEL and CITY manager are at risk of being
over turned....drama in our town is high.

24 Feb 2020 19:00 #8 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

From MY pov.....It is not even March (end of Q1).....we have a very long year ahead of us..I
believe there will be MANY twists and turns thru out this time period. I am far more interested in our LOCAL ballot coming up in April,the CITY COUNSEL and CITY manager are at risk of being
over turned....drama in our town is high.

Use your imagination HA. Imagine it's Bernie vs Trump... would you really not be interested if one of those two men were going to run the country for the next 4 years considering how different their policies would be? Would you feel good about voting for Bernie? Again, I don't expect an answer but at some point maybe I'll get one.

George Orwell

26 Feb 2020 15:31 #9 by homeagain
TWO options.....MORALLY BANKRUPT AND FINANCIALLY BANKRUPT (the king's platform) or
just financial bankrupt (the Bern)....I don't know, we are fubared regardless...one could always
hope for Mayor Pete to pull out in front and pick up the numbers needed.

26 Feb 2020 20:20 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: TWO options.....MORALLY BANKRUPT AND FINANCIALLY BANKRUPT (the king's platform) or
just financial bankrupt (the Bern)....I don't know, we are fubared regardless...one could always
hope for Mayor Pete to pull out in front and pick up the numbers needed.

MAYOR Pete? LOL!!! The only thing he has going for himself is that he isn't one of the arm flaying freaks who yells at his fellow candidates. The guy is so scripted and says absolutely nothing specific. He's got a pretty small following and definitely won't get many blacks votes.

Your only hope is the Corona virus killing the economy and causing the brain dead masses to vote for someone who promises everything for free or possibly the guy that can buy everything, including the presidency.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds