Pelosi is scum

23 Mar 2020 20:32 #1 by Pony Soldier
Pelosi is scum was created by Pony Soldier
Why does she want to tank the economy? She’s screwing over every American, not just Republicans. You libs need to get control of your “leaders” before this country is done for.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Mar 2020 06:41 - 24 Mar 2020 07:30 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Pelosi is scum

Pony Soldier wrote: Why does she want to tank the economy? She’s screwing over every American, not just Republicans. You libs need to get control of your “leaders” before this country is done for.

sorry BUCKO.....IT IS ALREADY DONE.....he opens the gates prematurely,it becomes a bust
and if he stays the course it will hurt.....the ONLY difference is the DEATH OF THOUSANDS OF
PEOPLE when he opens the gates....we already KNOW what needs to be done to flat the curve,BUT,the king, in all his wisdom believes his "hunch" is better....THAT and he can't stand
to see the markets BELOW the level of when he took office....THAT is the real reason for his
inane decision to initiate opening the gates......a horror of a human being... MY legacy BEFORE
your life....what a gem of a gentlemen.

covidactnow.org/

ThIS is a graphic of what WILL OCCUR....click on Colorado state to view your kings questionable actions......OFF THE CHARTS....

24 Mar 2020 08:04 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Pelosi is scum
and how many thousands will die if he allows your "wise older woman" to continue holding the economy hostage for solar panels and emissions standards for airlines that are going bankrupt? You don't think there will be civil unrest if 1/3 of people lose their jobs? It will be a free for all.

24 Mar 2020 08:19 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Pelosi is scum
Nancy is not taking this pandemic seriously. She thinks she can slip a thousand page plus piece of legislation through before everyone can read it. Well, this time, 80 million people are sitting unemployed worrying if they will be homeless next month. They have time to read her latest attempt to take advantage of a crisis. Even the leftist press is going after her power grab.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Mar 2020 08:21 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Pelosi is scum

Pony Soldier wrote: and how many thousands will die if he allows your "wise older woman" to continue holding the economy hostage for solar panels and emissions standards for airlines that are going bankrupt? You don't think there will be civil unrest if 1/3 of people lose their jobs? It will be a free for all.

She ignored the topic completely, as usual. Pelosi can't help herself, she can't let a crisis go to waste, and she obviously doesn't care about the people harmed by her BS. Are there really people out there who give two shits about global warming right now? If our economy crashes into a depression many of us will be burning our furniture to keep warm next winter.... oh, but maybe the all mighty government will give us all solar panels. FKN lunatics.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Mar 2020 08:35 #6 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Pelosi is scum
Mitch and his gang wrote the bill without Democratic input. Now they are complaining that the Dems don't just roll over and approve it? That's not how Congress works.

Over two trillion in the bill, with half a trillion in a slush fund that has no accountability for six months? I thought conservatives viewed big government as the problem, not the solution. When asked who would oversee the $500 billion slush fund, Trump answered "I will." You trust him not to send a bunch of that to MaraLago or his other properties or to his kids or to campaign contributors?

24 Mar 2020 08:37 #7 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Pelosi is scum
Bullshit. It was a bipartisan bill negotiated over the course of a week and sunk by Pelosi at the 11th hour because she realized that 5 Republican senators were quarantined and could not vote. She, and I repeat, is scum.

24 Mar 2020 08:47 #8 by Rick

Pony Soldier wrote: Bullshit. It was a bipartisan bill negotiated over the course of a week and sunk by Pelosi at the 11th hour because she realized that 5 Republican senators were quarantined and could not vote. She, and I repeat, is scum.

Looks like Pelosi's daughter is also exhibiting her own scambaggery by tweeting that "Rand Paul's neighbor was right" as Paul is currently infected with Covid-19. Keepin it classy.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Mar 2020 08:48 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Pelosi is scum

koobookie wrote: Mitch and his gang wrote the bill without Democratic input. Now they are complaining that the Dems don't just roll over and approve it? That's not how Congress works.

Over two trillion in the bill, with half a trillion in a slush fund that has no accountability for six months? I thought conservatives viewed big government as the problem, not the solution. When asked who would oversee the $500 billion slush fund, Trump answered "I will." You trust him not to send a bunch of that to MaraLago or his other properties or to his kids or to campaign contributors?

The new Democrat talking point is the "slush fund", but it is better to call it rapid reaction assets. We don't necessarily know where this money will be needed in the coming months. It is a good idea to have an account that isn't designated. Some people call it a rainy day fund. And I agree that it could be horribly mismanaged, politicians have a long record of doing that. Remember when Governor Hickenlooper got caught for misusing 9/11 funding?
Hopefully this time it will go where it is most needed.

Sadly I think these spending bills of 2 trillion are just the start. The stock market lost 11 trillion dollars last time I looked. 40% unemployment rate is possible. I just saw scuttlebutt today that CDOT has sent the people who plow roads and service the plows home and they might not come back for the next Spring storm. (I hope this is untrue.)

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Mar 2020 08:49 - 24 Mar 2020 08:49 #10 by Rick

koobookie wrote: Mitch and his gang wrote the bill without Democratic input. Now they are complaining that the Dems don't just roll over and approve it? That's not how Congress works.

What do you think about all the garbage included in the bill that has nothing to do with this crisis?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds