Pelosi says "morbidly obese" Trump should not take drug

19 May 2020 05:59 #1 by HEARTLESS
Yeah, everyone should seek medical advice from Skeletor the vampire witch.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 May 2020 06:15 #2 by homeagain
GEE, I agree with U......HIS DOCTOR probably warned him about his HI LDL....:hairfire:

19 May 2020 06:51 #3 by HEARTLESS
As usual, you can't grasp dripping sarcasm. Please follow advice given by Skeletor, Bill Gates, the eugenics speaker, etc. They will put you in an early grave, but the MSM says its all good.

19 May 2020 07:09 #4 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: As usual, you can't grasp dripping sarcasm. Please follow advice given by Skeletor, Bill Gates, the eugenics speaker, etc. They will put you in an early grave, but the MSM says its all good.

OH, I got the dripping....it is U who does not understand my self advocating nature and asking questions
that CONCERN me.

19 May 2020 07:24 #5 by HEARTLESS
You can always follow the advice of "so called" experts, or you can choose how to live your life.

19 May 2020 07:53 - 19 May 2020 07:54 #6 by homeagain
GEE Heartless, Let me give U an example of SELF ADVOCATING....medically speaking I have borderline
thyroid problems....for years now, last year my doctor ran blood work upon my request...A FULL PANEL
for thyroid.usually they run a TSH only...one of the values came back higher than normal,I was told I needed
synthroid....I opted out of that recommendation....(have opted out for a very long time)....THEN I read on
a medical website MEDSCAPE,.that thyroid issues are being OVER TREATED..."the furthest U stay
away from clinics, hospitals,doctors and drugs....the BETTER OFF U will be....I think for my self....I were
obese,had hi LDL and under a HUGE amount of stress (which is known to create health problems)I would
take the odds into my choice.....IT DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR THE KING....jmo

19 May 2020 08:03 #7 by HEARTLESS
It is good to see you in control of your own life. I rarely trust anything from Big Pharma, it is more profitable to keep us sick and wanting, than to provide effective treatments and cures.

19 May 2020 08:05 #8 by FredHayek
People heard the wrong drug. President Trump is actually taking Hydroxycut to lose weight! Still time to get his beach body in shape because DC beaches are still closed! :silly: :Ivoted:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 May 2020 08:32 #9 by homeagain

HEARTLESS wrote: It is good to see you in control of your own life. I rarely trust anything from Big Pharma, it is more profitable to keep us sick and wanting, than to provide effective treatments and cures.

WHICH IS WHY it is puzzling to me that the rx for the king (which has NOT been fully vetted for this specific
condition) is allowed.....AGAIN, kudos to the king for a gutsy guess, we will see if it works the way he thinks
it will......odds are NOT in his favor.

19 May 2020 09:22 #10 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: People heard the wrong drug. President Trump is actually taking Hydroxycut to lose weight! Still time to get his beach body in shape because DC beaches are still closed! :silly: :Ivoted:

OK THEN....THAT was a witty,wicked piece of whimsical musings.....

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds