MUZZLED and Not amused

29 May 2020 07:49 - 29 May 2020 10:01 #1 by homeagain
www.vox.com/recode/2020/5/28/21273878/tr...-speech-implications

ANOTHER diversion by the king...HOW DARE U TO DISMISS MY VOICE....I am the sole source of all knowledge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 May 2020 14:14 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic MUZZLED and Not amused
www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/politics/taylor-s...weet-trnd/index.html

I never really got into Taylor Swift....BUT, ''not in my presences"posture is making me a fan.

Within the link U will see the tweet exposing TRUMP for the horror of a human being that he is.....along
with ALL OF THE MEN IN BLUE who did NOT stand up and do the right thing.....MURDER IN THE FIRST,
NOTHING LESS.

NO racism has not receded.....you will see a black man murdered in real time,in all it's horror....

29 May 2020 14:55 #3 by homeagain
www.cnn.com/2020/05/29/us/derek-chauvin-...aint-trnd/index.html

8min. and 46 seconds knee on neck....here is the OFFICIAL DOC....read and then tell me this was
righteous. NOT IN MY PRESENCE.

30 May 2020 07:24 #4 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic MUZZLED and Not amused
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/america...asquez-a9030196.html

I notice you weren't upset about this one. Do you know racism was the factor that caused the murder in Minneapolis and it wasn't something to do with the multiyear working relationship the cop and George Floyd had together?

I will agree that Trump has completely failed with this situation and made it worse with his tweets and his war with Twitter. That EO was symbolic and meant to spur congress to act, which they won't. Twitter and Youtube should lose their Section 230 protections as they are actively campaigning on the side of Biden. They are publishers once they start that BS.

30 May 2020 07:28 #5 by Pony Soldier
Oh, and I think I mentioned before that I won't click on any CNN link. They report false news, over and over and over. Vox has more credibility even though they don't hide their bias.

30 May 2020 08:48 #6 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Oh, and I think I mentioned before that I won't click on any CNN link. They report false news, over and over and over. Vox has more credibility even though they don't hide their bias.

THEN LOOK AT THE VIDEO FILMED BY A 17 Y.O. OF THE MAN IN BLUE MURDERING A HUMAN.....
your response is weak and I will NOT accept the credibility of your post.....

30 May 2020 09:41 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic MUZZLED and Not amused
:silly: CNN in Atlanta was vandalized last night by the demonstrators. I guess they don't like Turner's network either.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 May 2020 09:45 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic MUZZLED and Not amused

homeagain wrote: www.vox.com/recode/2020/5/28/21273878/tr...-speech-implications

ANOTHER diversion by the king...HOW DARE U TO DISMISS MY VOICE....I am the sole source of all knowledge.

Twitter is biased, you need to accept this. They went and fact checked President Trump, then days later admitted their fact check wasn't accurate and needed to be changed.
Twitter allows the Chinese government to post tweets that are obvious lies, example, they claim the US government is the actual source of Covid-19. They don't get fact checked by Twitter. Twitter wants to keep China happy, even though Twitter is banned by Beijing.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 May 2020 10:45 #9 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/america...asquez-a9030196.html

I notice you weren't upset about this one. Do you know racism was the factor that caused the murder in Minneapolis and it wasn't something to do with the multiyear working relationship the cop and George Floyd had together?

I will agree that Trump has completely failed with this situation and made it worse with his tweets and his war with Twitter. That EO was symbolic and meant to spur congress to act, which they won't. Twitter and Youtube should lose their Section 230 protections as they are actively campaigning on the side of Biden. They are publishers once they start that BS.

www.snopes.com/fact-check/chauvin-floyd-club-employment/

HERE'S YOUR ANSWER, as U (COLLECTIVELY)attempt to erase the REAL REASON.....racism
in America is alive and well and NEVER disappeared....just went on the down low.

30 May 2020 10:55 #10 by Pony Soldier
I’m not trying to erase anything. Read your own citation. They worked together. It’s possible they didn’t know each other but that seems pretty unlikely to me. I’m tired of race baiting white people who think they are “woke” by blaming every damned issue on race! It may or may not have been the cause. WE DON’T KNOW YET!

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds