Democrats Will Not Protect You

27 Jul 2020 20:26 #1 by Rick
Seattle Police Chief Memo To Businesses: We Have ‘No Ability To Safely Intercede’ To Protect You From ‘Violent’ Crowds

Seattle’s police chief issued a memo over the weekend, warning the city’s residents and business owners that police officers would not be able to “safely intercede” in the event that homes and businesses were targeted during expected protests after the city’s council passed a measure barring cops from using non-lethal crowd control methods.

The new measure, passed as a way of preventing members of the police force from using excessive force, “bans Seattle Police officers the use of less-lethal tools, including pepper spray that is commonly used to disperse crowds that have turned violent,” according to Chief Carmen Best’s letter.

www.dailywire.com/news/seattle-police-ch...-from-violent-crowds

I never thought I'd see this insanity in any American city, but here we are, and it's spreading like cancer. I/m starting to think that these worthless Democrat leaders are thinking this chaos is good for the party... they must think that their sheep assume this will all go away if Trump is voted out. When will we hear Biden's solution for our cities that are being trashed? The answer is, we won't.

Now is the time Trump should address the nation and tell us that his help is not wanted in these cities so he will respect their wishes and let these cities burn. Of course the media will trash him if he helps and if he doesn't, so he may as well show us all what Democrat leadership gets you.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jul 2020 21:44 #2 by Blazer Bob
I had been thinking that there are enough people living in these cities who will wake up and see what they sowed. So I watched ch 9 at 7 to see how they were reporting the bs in Aurora.
I was shocked at his subliminal messaging. Not just his wording but his tone. The driver "claimed" he was in fear.... Clearly he was suggesting the driver is LYING.
If that is the kind of media the left watches, it is no wonder they have terminal TDS.

28 Jul 2020 06:23 #3 by homeagain
The OVERVIEW is what U,collectively,are missing......I stated many moons ago,that a revolt/revolution/a
REDO of our gov. would be taking place....."the ORIGINAL'' Boston Tea Party would take place.....we are
NOW in that process and it is just "birthing" a NEW structure...the Nov. vote will NOT be the end....it will
be the true genesis of a transformation....IT WILL NOT COME EASY, there will be blood...nor will it be
quick, birthing a child is a laborious act.

28 Jul 2020 06:56 - 31 Jul 2020 02:14 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Democrats Will Not Protect You
So you're saying what is happening is a good thing? How about addressing what these Democrat "leaders" are doing about it? As these riots get more out of control, do you think it's a wise move to limit what cops can do to control them?

You're seriously comparing these riots to the Boston Tea Party? Do you really believe these scumbags are destroying and threatening lives for a good cause they believe in?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jul 2020 07:43 #5 by homeagain
SHORT answer .....yes, NOTHING every gets changed/restructured unless there are radically actions attached to it......ACTION speaks louder than words...we have talked around this for decades...without a
concrete answers/actions.....NO I do not believe violence is the answer,but the present paradigm is a
result of INACTION...so-o-o "the Boston Tea Party" begins a NEW"JUST DO IT" TO COIN A NIKE PHRASE

28 Jul 2020 07:58 - 31 Jul 2020 02:13 #6 by HEARTLESS
Justifying wrong, no matter the reason, is still wrong. You should attend a Project Appleseed and learn far more about what lead to our nation's freedom and some useful skills that would help you and your family be safer. The English royalty didn't respect what a bunch of farmers and businessmen could do. But they did later.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Jul 2020 09:15 #7 by FredHayek
Seattle Police: You are on your own, we can no longer protect you. How soon before the Denver and Aurora Police admit the same thing?

The funny thing? I don't really like the police, speed traps, never there when you need them, but I do think they are necessary and I think you will find the Silent Majority expanding.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Jul 2020 11:23 #8 by HEARTLESS
Demoncraps helping re-elect Trump.

28 Jul 2020 18:35 #9 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Democrats Will Not Protect You
So apparently more than 100 police agencies are pulling out of the DNC convention next month due to limits on their ability to control potential riots. We can file this in the "you reap what you sow" department. :cheer:

George Orwell

29 Jul 2020 06:04 #10 by HEARTLESS
There is no need for protection. Jerry "Humpty Dumpty" Nadler says it is all peaceful protests and riots are a "myth." Can't wait for his fall, hopefully a street sweeper is nearby to scramble his egg.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds