Rest In Peace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg

19 Sep 2020 12:13 - 19 Sep 2020 13:01 #11 by HEARTLESS

FredHayek wrote: One of my favorite things about her is that she was good friends with conservative Justice Scalia. In these hyper partisan times, it is good for Americans to see that people can disagree politically and still be buddies.

Only slightly related. I'm going to have a burger with onions, baked beans with onions, beer and pickled eggs. Don't make me angry, I may not be responsible for the release of the vapor monster. You have all been warned.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Sep 2020 12:55 #12 by ramage
In the category of"You can't make this up", USAToday has an article fact checking the Babylon Bee, a satirical site, on its claim that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the death of Ginsburg.

Fact check: Satirical claim that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned Ginsburg's death
Chelsey Cox
USA TODAY 9/27/2020

29 Sep 2020 13:56 #13 by koobookie

ramage wrote: In the category of"You can't make this up", USAToday has an article fact checking the Babylon Bee, a satirical site, on its claim that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the death of Ginsburg.

Fact check: Satirical claim that the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals overturned Ginsburg's death
Chelsey Cox
USA TODAY 9/27/2020

It's probably because there are gullible people that believe any web site. For example, at that other local web page, the Dieselpop guy has posted his outrage over a babylonbee article, not understanding that it is a satirical site.

29 Sep 2020 14:10 #14 by ramage
Context, please. What are you referring to?

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds