When Will Joe Be Asked a Question About Policies?

23 Sep 2020 08:38 #11 by homeagain
Typo.....my cat jumped on the desk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Sep 2020 18:32 #12 by Rick

Thumper100 wrote: They are all laid out right here. Click on each one and you'll find the detail. Very clearly spelled out.

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

I clicked that link, then clicked the menu box, then clicked "Joe's Vision" and it took me right back to the main page.

Would you or someone else mind copying and pasting the list of Joe's great policy ideas including what he plans to do with taxes, health care, Covid, job creation, etc?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Sep 2020 18:34 #13 by Rick

Thumper100 wrote:

HEARTLESS wrote: A few vague statements isn't a plan, just smoke and mirrors.

Trump has bullet points and Biden has this. Are you not reading what he has posted on his site? You don't have to agree with what he is stating but how can you say that this is vague?

https://joebiden.com/clean-energy/

Have you seen any Biden interviews where he is asked any tough questions? I'm pretty sure you can't.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2020 06:57 #14 by homeagain
MINE WORKS....there many details in EACH of the bullet points(which are many)....would be hard to clickon each one individual and copy paste.....I think your device is not capturing the link

25 Sep 2020 19:25 - 27 Sep 2020 20:44 #15 by Rick
Still doesn't work, maybe you could take a few seconds and post these non-vague policy proposals for me, I'd love to discuss them with both of you if you're willing. Are you willing?

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 07:45 #16 by homeagain
A RIGOROUS request,perhaps U could type in another URL to find the info?

26 Sep 2020 07:56 - 27 Sep 2020 20:43 #17 by Rick
LOL, since when is a two second cut and paste "RIGOROUS"? Maybe you'd be too embarrassed to copy stuff that literally means nothing? Does he say how much he's going to raise taxes or state specifically how he's going to fix the economy? I'm guessing not because the people in charge of feeding him words have no idea either.

George Orwell

26 Sep 2020 15:28 #18 by FredHayek
Senator Joe Biden has really gone to ground lately. Supposedly debate prep, but you have to think if he is mentally and physically fit, he can do both.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Sep 2020 19:15 - 27 Sep 2020 20:43 #19 by Rick
I wouldn't be surprised if he's at the point where Jill has to wipe his butt for him.

George Orwell

28 Sep 2020 13:52 #20 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he's at the point where Jill has to wipe his butt for him.

I am actually seeing Dr. Jill doing more interviews with the press than her 78 year old husband. Maybe they should have nominated her?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds