Tony Bobulinski and the Biden's

23 Oct 2020 20:08 #11 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: They just don't care. They say Trump is unpresidential because of the way he talks yet they will willingly ignore actually corruption from their candidate because they hate Trump so much. It's hopeless to get them to admit it but I'll never stop shining light on it.

The problem of a STRONG BEAM of brilliant light bouncing of the bull shit is QUITE apparent. The king can't count on anything anymore...his ploy to play victim is wearing thin.

Are you willing to say here and now that the email evidence is fabricated and Tony Bobulinski is lying and his devices don't have damning evidence?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2020 20:37 #12 by Rick
SC, you're my last hope. You're a left leaner who may not like the timing of this, but as a scientist, you have been taught to look at all evidence before agreeing or disagreeing with a theory or settled science... am I right? We had to sit back for four years watching Democrats and the media digging into every possible speck of dirt they could find and Trump is only stronger today. I know you know why, because you're smart. You know that Trump only survived because there wasn't any evidence that was damning enough for anyone, outside the hard left, to care. No you know as well as I that if Trump's kid had done the exact things Hunter Biden did, Trump would be destroyed by the media that is now ignoring this.

I'm begging you SC, please watch this video. Sorry but I don't think Koobookie or Homeagain watched it. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I am please tell me what you believe about what's coming out of his mouth. What would be his motive to throw faked evidence out there for the FBI to analyze?

I addressed this to SC but I'd really like Koobookie and Homeagain as well to tell me why nobody should be looking at this pile of evidence and witnesses. I know I can be a major dick at times and I apologize, but I just want to have some hope that some people on the left can still look at wrongdoing on their own side and condemn it.

If anyone wants to confront me on an uncomfortable Trump topic, I'll be happy to fully commit to my honest opinion, straight up, and no "but, but Biden's" deflections. Hope you're all having a good and safe evening.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Oct 2020 07:51 #13 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: They just don't care. They say Trump is unpresidential because of the way he talks yet they will willingly ignore actually corruption from their candidate because they hate Trump so much. It's hopeless to get them to admit it but I'll never stop shining light on it.

The problem of a STRONG BEAM of brilliant light bouncing of the bull shit is QUITE apparent. The king can't count on anything anymore...his ploy to play victim is wearing thin.

Are you willing to say here and now that the email evidence is fabricated and Tony Bobulinski is lying and his devices don't have damning evidence?

[/b]

NO, I am not saying the emails are fabricated,I am saying they seem to be incomplete OR. that the info is
vague and does NOT nail the facts down.

Here is FOXNEWS(who, until recently,was the king's go to team for coverage.

www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-to...unanswered-questions

24 Oct 2020 09:27 #14 by Pony Soldier
And if the last name were Trump instead of Biden?

24 Oct 2020 09:49 #15 by Rick

homeagain wrote: [

NO, I am not saying the emails are fabricated,I am saying they seem to be incomplete OR. that the info is
vague and does NOT nail the facts down.

Ok, so isn't that what journalists are supposed to do, investigate the facts and then relay them to the public? Why are 90% or more of journalists acting like those emails are fake Russian disinformation? Pony is right, if the names were Trump, you know as well as we do that these emails and this witness would be burning up the airways 24/7. Are you saying that this shouldn't be investigated and we should just trust the Biden's like we were supposed to trust Hillary when she deleted 33,000 subpoenaed emails?

George Orwell

24 Oct 2020 14:29 - 24 Oct 2020 14:29 #16 by Rick
Democrats now urging FBI not to look into the Biden corruption before the election.

www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-sena...mily-before-election

George Orwell

27 Oct 2020 08:05 #17 by ramage
The "Catch-22" concerning arguments over the lack of verification by the MSM is astounding. In essence, " we won't publish the information because it is verified. But we won't ask questions that would verify the information."

Here is another example of such prejudice:

Lockdown Sceptics lockdownsceptics.org
By Will Jones / 23 October 2020 / 1,647 Comments
Medical Journals Refuse To Publish Landmark Danish Mask Study

28 Oct 2020 08:10 #18 by ramage
It was hard to decide in which thread to post this quote. In that Bobulinski is mentioned first,, I chose this thread.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blazer Bob

28 Oct 2020 08:53 #19 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: Democrats now urging FBI not to look into the Biden corruption before the election.

www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-sena...mily-before-election

Democrats worried that this is Comey/Clinton all over again? Right before an election, serious doubt is put on their candidate.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

28 Oct 2020 09:08 #20 by Pony Soldier
HAHAHA! This is corruption and dual justice at its peak. If Biden walks away from this, we might as well move to Russia, because they have a freer country than us.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds