BUSTED bilionnaire, but boasts brillant minded

28 Oct 2020 09:56 #1 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/trump-taxes-debt...epay-lenders-2020-10

THIS is how the middle class is reduced....to NOTHING. The loop holes/tax laws need a LARGE surgical intervention...what is wrong with a FLAT TAX ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2020 18:45 #2 by FredHayek
You think he is dodging debt, maybe he is a brilliant negotiator? Why pay it off you can write it off? Tens of millions of Americans have done the same. Even foreign nations.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Oct 2020 10:36 #3 by homeagain
THIS answer makes it right? FLAT TAX , CLOSE THE LOOPHOLES...just maybe the middle class can
make it back into the economy.

29 Oct 2020 10:47 #4 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: THIS answer makes it right? FLAT TAX , CLOSE THE LOOPHOLES...just maybe the middle class can

I agree with all of that. I do not know how it pertains to the President thou. I am sure you are world wise enough to know that the jungle of tax laws is a result of decades of politicians accepting bribes or favors( legal and legal) to pass those laws and regulations.

29 Oct 2020 11:08 #5 by homeagain
HE is adroit at the art,as are many.....the problem is HE is a failure at business mgmt,while the others are
successful and HE IS ARE LEADER...WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO U ABOUT HIS ABILITY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY....(*which he has fubared to the fullest)

29 Oct 2020 15:27 #6 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: HE is adroit at the art,as are many.....the problem is HE is a failure at business mgmt,while the others are
successful and HE IS ARE LEADER...WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO U ABOUT HIS ABILITY TO LEAD THIS COUNTRY....(*which he has fubared to the fullest)

Talking about his prior businesses is pointless when he has been President for going on 4 yrs. It's like talking about Obama's birth cert after he was elected.
We will see what the pop. thinks about his track record as pres. shortly. I think your opinion of his sucess or failures is a tiny bit shaded by your opinion of him, not what he has accomplished.

29 Oct 2020 15:30 #7 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: HE is adroit at the art,as are many.....the problem is HE is a failure at business mgmt,while the others are

United Airlines has gone bankrupt, lots of airlines have. Does that mean you wouldn't fly them? Or are failures? Sh*t happens, and companies and people recover. Or would you prefer we return to debtor's prisons? Lock them up until they pay!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Oct 2020 16:37 #8 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote:

Talking about his prior businesses is pointless when he has been President for going on 4 yrs. It's like talking about Obama's birth cert after he was elected.
We will see what the pop. thinks about his track record as pres. shortly. I think your opinion of his sucess or failures is a tiny bit shaded by your opinion of him, not what he has accomplished.

[/b]

I'm sorry, THIS IS NOT JMO.......Hi ranking officials inside the gov and military have WARNED this country,
and so has a CLOSE relative of TRUMP.....the FACTS are there,IF choosing to ignore them is your option,
that is your prerogative.

29 Oct 2020 17:59 #9 by ramage
HA,
Do you disagree with the following:

Foreign policy.

1. Moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem?
2. An accord between Israel and UAE?
3. Serbian-Kosovo accord?
4. Drawing down troops form Afghanistan?
5. Getting the other NATO countries to live up to their commitments?
Let's start there unless you have some foreign policy accomplishment that you feel was not address., then please state them
I am interested in your opinion

Domestic policy will follow.

29 Oct 2020 18:09 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: THIS answer makes it right? FLAT TAX , CLOSE THE LOOPHOLES...just maybe the middle class can

The woman you are voting for would never ever consider a flat tax.

As for Trump dodging taxes, there's plenty of enemies in the IRS that would have already notified the worthless media (illegally, but that's no longer an obstacle for the left).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds