Mayor Polis & Husband Test Positive

03 Dec 2020 13:06 #11 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: U mean which gender fluid PREFERRED PRONOUN?

That is a new description to me. Look between your legs, should give you a starting point.

www.healthline.com/health/gender-fluid#which-term-fits
LET ME EXPLAIN......

FOR PAPA...in case the thread was missed. UNDERSTANDING is the ultimate goal....I understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Dec 2020 10:17 #12 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote: Governor Polis.

Thank you for the correction. Tried to change the title but it wouldn't let me.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Dec 2020 12:02 #13 by Rick

That is a new description to me. Look between your legs, should give you a starting point.

LOL, as Jesse Pinkman would say "It's SCIENCE B*****!". Can't believe we've come to this level of ridiculousness.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

06 Dec 2020 08:25 #14 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

LOL, as Jesse Pinkman would say "It's SCIENCE B*****!". Can't believe we've come to this level of ridiculousness.

www.pbs.org/independentlens/content/two-spirits_map-html/

TWO SPIRITS is NOT a new concept/it is ONLY NEW here in the United States....MANY cultures accept
the "two spirits" as normal...AMERICAN INDIANS understand this and embrace it's essence.

07 Dec 2020 08:40 #15 by FredHayek
Sadly Polis's husband had to go to the hospital this weekend. Hopefully he will recover fully.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Dec 2020 07:07 #16 by homeagain
OUT of hospital...coming home
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

15 Dec 2020 09:34 #17 by ramage
Governor Polis Enables “Auto Renew” for Colorado’s Mask Mandate
December 13, 2020 ·
Tweet

DENVER, CO—Exhausted by having to manually extend Colorado’s mask mandate each month, Governor Jared Polis logged into the “Governor’s Dashboard” section of the state’s website and set the mandate to automatically renew each month for an additional 30 days.

“I just found this feature. I should’ve done it months ago,” Polis admits. “Everyone knows I’m going to keep extending the mandate, but this way I don’t even have to think about it, it just happens.”

“Come over here and take a look,” exclaimed Polis, as he excitedly offered The Oyster a glimpse of his computer. “All I did was click this button here and, boom, another 30 days with the masks.”

During the demonstration, the governor was quick to point out the additional controls he has at his fingertips. “The interface is pretty slick. I can shut down churches by clicking on this tab. It’s that easy.

rockymountainoyster.com 12/15/20

15 Dec 2020 11:00 #18 by homeagain
MOST astute people KNEW the goal post was being moved in increments...because IF it was declared
a 9 mo to 12 mo mandate (from the start)....there would have been certain chaos...U know the old adage...crab in pot with cool water,over a simmering stove.

15 Dec 2020 13:21 - 15 Dec 2020 13:21 #19 by ramage
Sorry to burst your pretentious bubble HA. The RockyMountain Oyster is a satirical site. but they are happy to know that you took them seriously and offered a sagacious reply to their missive. Especially,
"U know the old adage...crab in pot with cool water,over a simmering stove." I think you have crustaceans mixed up with amphibians. Otherwise please explain what you meant.

15 Dec 2020 15:12 #20 by homeagain
U know the intent.....

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds