Colonial cyber attack....attention east coasters

12 May 2021 08:00 - 12 May 2021 08:02 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Wayne Harrison wrote: Hours long lines because no gas in hardcore conservative Republican NW Florida because a pipeline got hacked.

How's that Joe Biden infrastructure plan with billions for cybersecurity infrastructure upgrades and electric cars looking to you NOW?

Biden's plan? The guy can barely get out a coherent sentence let alone develop a smart infrastructure plan. If upgrading the security of our pipelines was actually on the agenda, I'd say yes, but I doubt that was a priority before this happened.

We now see how important these pipelines are and how much more efficient they are to our distribution networks. Biden's own energy secretary just said "the pipeline is the way to go", yet the Moron in Chief made it a point to cancel Keystone on his first day, out of spite and not because of facts.

As for EV's, how many Americans could afford to buy one and how many would have the ability to charge one in a convenient manner? Changing our infrastructure to accommodate a small percentage of drivers before the masses are willing and able to convert to 'green' cars is really stupid when America is already economically devastated from the very bad government covid policies. Sorry, but leftist utopias can't get away from the reality of simple math. Right now we need to have affordable energy more than ever.

[/b]

NO...what we NEEDED was a POTUS last year who was PROACTIVE when SOLARWINDS was
squirreling its way thru our cyber sites.....THAT was the big F.U......clueless,and playing golf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wayne Harrison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds