Vaccine Mandates In Colorado?

29 Jul 2021 19:19 #1 by FredHayek
Think Governor Polis will try to require this? Will businesses? Shake Shack's CEO will require both employees and customers to show their vaccination cards.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Jul 2021 21:43 #2 by ramage
What is Shake Shack?

30 Jul 2021 07:31 #3 by homeagain
FAST FOOD franchise

30 Jul 2021 09:16 #4 by FredHayek
Google and Facebook are now requiring vaccinations for employees, but Google has also delayed their requirement for employees to return to campus.

30 Jul 2021 09:18 #5 by FredHayek
Britain is allowing vegans to opt out of receiving the vaccine because they are made with animal parts. Almost a religious exemption, right?

30 Jul 2021 09:54 #6 by HappyCamper
They do not have to get the shot but if they choose not to they have to do a weekly covid test and when indoors they have to wear a mask.

There are two sides to every coin but it seems that those that do not want to get a shot forget that those that did get a shot do not want to get sick either.

States, where cases are high want health care workers to help yet many of those states, are not doing enough to keep it from spreading.

I feel bad for all that are sick and will get sick.

30 Jul 2021 12:41 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Vaccine Mandates In Colorado?

FredHayek wrote: Think Governor Polis will try to require this? Will businesses? Shake Shack's CEO will require both employees and customers to show their vaccination cards.

There's a Shake Shack near me but I've never been there. I plan on going tonight and see if I'm asked for my papers. If that is indeed a requirement I'm going to calmly and politely ask the employee to please relay a message from a lost customer to the CEO, as I smile and present my middle finger and walk out.

We all need to start standing up to the government and businesses that act as arms of the government. Whatever happened to "my body, my right"?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Jul 2021 14:14 #8 by homeagain
MY body,my right....now THERE is a pertinent phrase, does that also pertain to R.V.W.?
As a side note...I agree, this fubar regarding the virus, is becoming alarming...the science gurus are throwing
spaghetti at the frig, and nothing is sticking....another booster required and THEN a probable THIRD...masks
needed from all, when indoors activities,ANOTHER variance mutated and is circulating...THIS IS THE TRUTH....the virus will be with us for a very long time,in one form or another....MY BODY, MY DECISION.
(healthcare workers, close quartered workers are to be pitied,and should get HAZARD PAY on going.

30 Jul 2021 14:18 #9 by FredHayek
I had to visit my eye doctor today and they are back to requiring masks. Two weeks ago they weren't. I put on the mask to pick up my new shades. Deja Vu all over again?

30 Jul 2021 15:41 #10 by FredHayek
Governor Polis announced today that while he isn't requiring vaccines for all state employees, the unvaccinated will have to be tested twice a week. A middle course? I think this stick will encourage many more vaccinations. I know I hated being Covid-19 tested.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds