CNN's Chris 'Fredo' Cuomo is Done

30 Nov 2021 10:18 #1 by Rick
CNN is dragging their feet since their ratings are already lower than Biden's IQ, but Chris's demise is inevitable. It's always funny to me that the most woke organizations employ some of the least woke people.

Rumor has it that Fredo and his sleazy bro will be getting into women's clothing and out of the national spotlight.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2021 11:06 #2 by FredHayek
Disagree. CNN still has on Toobin who whacked off in public.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Nov 2021 12:42 #3 by Rick
CNN and MSNBC can get away with hiring a lot of sketchy people, including racists and serial masterbaters. What they can’t get away with is employing white men who try to cover up crimes against women.

Cuomo will be gone by the first of the year. I think most of the worthless CNN crew will be looking for new jobs anyway. Rumor has it the future management wants to hire actual journalists. I’ll believe it when I see it but it does give me a little hope the CNN’s viewers may one day be exposed to some truth they are not familiar with.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Nov 2021 13:01 #4 by FredHayek
I think Cuomo's status will depend more on ratings than the dirty tricks he used to support his brother.

30 Nov 2021 14:19 #5 by Rick
He has one of the most watched shows on that network, so that's not why he will be shown the door.

George Orwell

30 Nov 2021 16:25 #6 by FredHayek
I want to apologize. I was wrong. CNN has suspended Chris Cuomo indefinitely today.

30 Nov 2021 16:31 #7 by FredHayek
Or should I have said instead, "Fredo got whacked!".

30 Nov 2021 16:36 #8 by FredHayek
Why not fired? I am guessing they are looking for a way to get out of his contract. If they don't find one, expect him to get a golden parachute to go away as long as he signs an NDA.

30 Nov 2021 19:01 #9 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: I want to apologize. I was wrong. CNN has suspended Chris Cuomo indefinitely today.

Don't ever doubt me Fred, my sources are impeccable and I understand how the worthless media operates.:)

I appreciate your apology but it's really not necessary.

George Orwell

30 Nov 2021 19:53 #10 by FredHayek
But will CNN take him back? They rehired Toobin.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds