mob MENTALITY,MAYHEM and"mother of all messes"

23 Jun 2022 15:15 #1 by homeagain
www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/wha...d=tny&utm_mailing=TN

In testimony that should become required viewing for every new member of Congress and every new employee of a social-media network, Moss described the vile cascade of threats and racist taunts that she discovered in her Facebook messages. (One of the “threats wishing death upon me,” she said, included the message, “Be glad it’s 2020 and not 1920.”) Her life, today, is unrecognizable. “I don’t want anyone knowing my name,” she said. “I don’t want to go anywhere with my mom, because she might yell my name out over the grocery aisle, or something. I don’t go to the grocery store at all. I haven’t been anywhere at all. I’ve gained about sixty pounds. I just don’t do nothing anymore. I don’t want to go anywhere. I second-guess everything that I do.” She said, “All because of lies. For me doing my job—same thing I’ve been doing forever.” She described receiving a call from her grandmother, when Trump supporters entered her house. Moss said, “I’ve never even heard her or seen her cry ever in my life. And she called me screaming at the top of her lungs, like, ‘Shaye, Shaye, Oh, my gosh, Shaye.’ ” Moss went on, “They knocked on the door, and, of course, she opened it seeing who was there, who it was. And they just started pushing their way through, claiming that they were coming in to make a citizen’s arrest. They needed to find me and my mom.”

IF THIS ISN'T THE FOURTH TURNING,than,I believe,u r living in unicorn utopia. (collectively) THIS is the method of operation of a mobster and a
sociopath who will stop at NOTHING to achieve "his due position on the throne".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2022 16:39 #2 by FredHayek
Remember when Americans had thicker skins? Trust me, racism was much worse thirty years ago. The KKK is a shadow of the organization that dominated the Democrat Party in the 1920's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 Jun 2022 17:12 #3 by FredHayek
Did you forget about the man who targeted Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh for kidnapping and execution because Democrats and the media created false stories during his confirmation? Yes, the DNC and their media allies are whipping their followers into rages. Organizing demonstrations outside Justices' homes in an attempt to terrorize them into changing their votes on Roe V. Wade. Yes, the Left is acting like terrorists.

24 Jun 2022 07:01 #4 by homeagain
YEP...that is my point.....the pressure cooker is about to blow.....because status quo IS NOT cutting it.

24 Jun 2022 07:20 - 24 Jun 2022 07:21 #5 by Rick
Nobody cares about Jan 6th 2020 except for those suffering from mental illness.

What It Means to Be Targeted by the President

When the president blames people (the unvaccinated) for a pandemic then pressures their employers to fire them... that's what you call being targetted by a president.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jun 2022 09:39 #6 by FredHayek
They may lock up President Trump but his judicial picks will still be changing America in the decades to come.

24 Jun 2022 09:46 #7 by Rick
They would have to prove a crime in order to lock him up, so he will never be locked up.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jun 2022 07:53 - 25 Jun 2022 07:55 #8 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Nobody cares about Jan 6th 2020 except for those suffering from mental illness.

What It Means to Be Targeted by the President

When the president blames people (the unvaccinated) for a pandemic then pressures their employers to fire them... that's what you call being targetted by a president.

THAT about sums up the INTELLIGENCE OF A SECTOR OF THE POPULATION that cannot think for themselves and r followers,rather than leaders.THANK U for that observation.

DO THE RESEARCH...TRUMP WAS ATTEMPTING TO PUSH HERD IMMUNITY As a SOLUTION.(when it first became a problem)

25 Jun 2022 07:57 #9 by FredHayek
Sweden did push herd immunity and it worked for them. Lock up those who were most at risk and leave the rest of society alone.

26 Jun 2022 06:34 - 26 Jun 2022 06:37 #10 by Rick

homeagain wrote: DO THE RESEARCH...TRUMP WAS ATTEMPTING TO PUSH HERD IMMUNITY As a SOLUTION.(when it first became a problem)

I don’t have to do research since I lived through it and remember everything clearly. Trump didn’t want the prolonged closures and warned that the cure would be worse than the virus. Trump didn’t want the shot to be mandated. Trump didn’t want people to be fired for not taking the shot. Those were Joe’s brilliant ideas (after he lied and said there should be no mandates).

If we went through another pandemic would you like to repeat what we were forced to do again? Did that really do what’s best for Americans?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds