REDACTED FBI AFFIDAVIT

01 Sep 2022 12:46 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic REDACTED FBI AFFIDAVIT
Remember how there was no revolt from the right when Hillary destroyed the hard drive and all her devices that the FBI wanted? Yeah, that was awesome. You people have very short and selective memories or you just have different standards for the people you vote for. Either way, is disgraceful.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Sep 2022 13:39 #22 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic REDACTED FBI AFFIDAVIT
I did NOT vote for Hillary. AGAIN,beyond a reasonable doubt is the decisive definition. Your example does not hold water.

01 Sep 2022 14:05 #23 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: I think u have to look at ALL factors....our gov. does NOT SHARE info with the public,for a number of reasons,
FIRST and probably foremost Political prerogative....containment is a concern. WIDE SPREAD panic (it is human nature). I also think u should read CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN BY JOHN PERKINS, it is a non fiction book and tells just how we have BLACKMAILED,STRONG ARMED FOREIGN COUNTRIES FOR DECADES......(there r alot of enemies out there that would relish revenge on the USA)

Take that scenario and extrapolate just what could happen....specifically if TOP SECRET (EYES ONLY)
PAPERS WERE IN THE WRONG HANDS.:whistle:

[/b]

I am NOT THE SOLE PERSON TO ASK THIS QUESTION......

A Fox News host on Sunday wondered aloud whether former President Donald Trump might have attempted to sell the classified documents he kept at Mar-a-Lago to Russia or Saudi Arabia.

Speaking during a live broadcast on Fox News Sunday, Eric Shawn raised one possibility about what Trump could have done with the classified documents the FBI found during its search of Trump's Florida residence.

"And more questions are being raised this morning. Did former President Trump try to sell or share the highly classified material to the Russians or to the Saudis or others?" Shawn asked.

www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-host-tr...ted-recommendations=

01 Sep 2022 14:32 #24 by Rick

homeagain wrote: I did NOT vote for Hillary. AGAIN,beyond a reasonable doubt is the decisive definition. Your example does not hold water.

oh, so what Hillary did is ok because Homeagain didn’t vote for her…LOL. Does that mean you don’t believe in equal justice either?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 Sep 2022 16:42 #25 by homeagain
it is the law......THE BAR IS HIGH,Trump layers need to be "on it" and proficient.. I will NEVER forget the BENGAZHI debacle.....just as I won't forget the BIDEN 'S BLIND attempt at "bugging out"....BOTH were an
example of what is wrong with our present government....FUBARED

02 Sep 2022 09:01 #26 by Rick
You like every other Democrat never answers the question of double standards. If Trump should be charged with mishandling classified information he has the power to declassify, why did Hillary get a pass for not only mishandling classified documents but the deleting and scrubbing the server that held those digital documents? She smashed her devices with hammers FFS and you all just pretend like the average citizen wouldn’t have been tossed in jail for doing something similar.

You either have principles or you don’t.

George Orwell

02 Sep 2022 10:35 - 02 Sep 2022 16:04 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote: You like every other Democrat never answers the question of double standards. If Trump should be charged with mishandling classified information he has the power to declassify, why did Hillary get a pass for not only mishandling classified documents but the deleting and scrubbing the server that held those digital documents? She smashed her devices with hammers FFS and you all just pretend like the average citizen wouldn’t have been tossed in jail for doing something similar.

You either have principles or you don’t.

U NEED TO DO DUE DILIGENCE,AS KOOKIBOO INDICATED.....HE DOES NOT HAVE THAT POWER AS U HAVE STATED IT... IT TAKES A LONG STRETCH OF TIME TO ACCOMPLISH THAT ACT...LOOK IT UP THERE R PERIMETERS AND RULES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED,WHICH TRUMP NEVER FOLLOWS RULES....IT IS BENEATH HIM....HE WAS CARELESS,PUTTING OUR NATION IN DIRE JEOPARDY OR HE HAD A GAME PLAN TO UTILIZE THE TOP SECRET/NUCLEAR INFO......TO HIS BEST ADVANTAGE.....USING A FORWARD THINKING MODE IS APPARENTLY NOT BEING IMPLEMENTED BY SOME USING THIS SITE. OF COURSE, jmo

ttps://www.businessinsider.com/trump-said-he-could-declassify-anything-2019-intel-briefing-report-2022-8? THIS IS THE SOURCE THAT DESCRIBES SAID ACTION....

07 Sep 2022 08:15 #28 by homeagain

OH MY.....NOW WE HAVE MORE INFORMATION AND THE PIXELS R FORMING A PICTURE.....NUCLEAR TOP SECRET (only held by a few select within the circle)documents about foreign countries....OH BUT. IT'S A HOAX,IT WAS PLANTED,IT'S A CONSPIRACY FROM THE LEFT EXTREMISTS...WHEN WILL THE TRUTH FINALLY BE FIXED INTO THE MINDSET OF THE SELECT FEW.....YOUR HERO IS A CRIMINAL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. i SPOKE OF FORWARD THINKING SCENARIOS,WELL HERE IT IS AND IT WILL BRING TRUMP DOWN IN 2023,Q1 2024....WAIT FOR IT (ya I know u collectively think bullshit, IKNOW WHAT IS COMING,HIS LUCK IS FAST APPROACHING ZERO)

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds