Astrology

08 Nov 2022 22:46 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Astrology

koobookie wrote: Way to make fun of a person's beliefs. Stay classy, guys.

Come on now, I’m pretty sure you’re not in the offended generation that destroyed comedy, are you? Didn’t you like George Carlin or Eddie Murphy?

I really miss the old days when people were able to make a little fun of each other without getting angry. I’m a quarter Polish and made the mistake of telling my buddies back in the 70’s, when Polish jokes were really in. Big mistake, but I survived and laughed it off.

BTW HA, if you really were offended by my reaction to that meme, I sincerely apologize. To be honest, I just laughed at the cleverness of Fred’s comment and you didn’t even cross my mind.., but I guess some people are better at knowing my intent than I am. Interesting…

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2022 07:11 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Astrology

Mary Scott wrote:

homeagain wrote: SOURCE?

I hate to do this but -

Time of day can make a big difference. Also, the person reading the chart.

(I'm not buying the 4th Turning thing though, at least not just yet.)

if i understand your post...u r absolutely correct. To erect an ACCURATE NATAL CHART, u must have exact time of birth(preferable obtained from your B.C.) then the location u were born (birthplace) THEN u have several different methods of delineating a chart ..I prefer Koch house placement, some prefer other house placement ....specifying which u prefer helps the astrologist

The astrologist SHOULD BE ACCREDITED, just like a doctor....it indicates a higher level.of skill. Some astrologist have a great amount of the element of water in THEIR CHARTS.....being much more intuitive
and sensitive to interpreting the aspects they see in the chart....u will., perhaps, get a much more detailed reading.and it will make things clearer.

As to the Fourth Turning.....the changes/transformation/strife/confusion/conflict that u r OBSERVING RIGHT NOW is the result of the process of this concept. DEPENDING on the individuals involved (moving forward) it COULD be finalized in civil conflict OR it could be managed thru bi partisanship and co operation....the choice has yet to be made.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds