CHEAP POLITICAL STUNT

11 Jan 2023 17:10 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CHEAP POLITICAL STUNT
I see, so because people have the ability to dig tunnels (that’s a lot of work), we should just tear down all fences and walls.

Do you have doors on your house that you lock? You do realize I could break down most doors with crude tools as well as enter through any window… yet we lock our doors and windows. They are called DETERRENTS! I can’t believe I have to explain common sense.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2023 21:36 #22 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CHEAP POLITICAL STUNT
Exactly.
We should be trying to discourage illegal immigration instead of using taxpayer money to put them in roadside motels.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Jan 2023 06:31 #23 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic CHEAP POLITICAL STUNT

Rick wrote: I see, so because people have the ability to dig tunnels (that’s a lot of work), we should just tear down all fences and walls.

Do you have doors on your house that you lock? You do realize I could break down most doors with crude tools as well as enter through any window… yet we lock our doors and windows. They are called DETERRENTS! I can’t believe I have to explain common sense.

Your response is so inane,it is useless to reply.

12 Jan 2023 16:18 #24 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic CHEAP POLITICAL STUNT
You can’t reply because you can’t counter facts.

People have locked doors for a reason, even though they can all be busted down (unless you live in a bank vault).

Walls and fences do the same thing, you just refuse to admit it.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

12 Jan 2023 18:05 #25 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic CHEAP POLITICAL STUNT
Yes, we shouldn't lock our car doors, prop our house doors open. Leave keys in the ignition.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds