Hero Or Dangerous Radical?

19 Jan 2023 18:05 #1 by FredHayek
If you were on the jury, would you vote to prosecute him?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jan 2023 18:10 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Hero Or Dangerous Radical?
Sorry Fred,
I need more information before making a judgement based on an online headline, e.g. did the doctor actually do it and if so has the doctor given a reason for what was done?

21 Jan 2023 07:51 #3 by homeagain
FRED,FRED,FRED...some context please...what source,facts lacking.

21 Jan 2023 12:27 #4 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: FRED,FRED,FRED...some context please...what source,facts lacking.

There are two sources in the photograph if you actually wanted to investigate the story.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2023 16:46 #5 by homeagain
SHOW THEM to me.I must have missed that.

21 Jan 2023 17:31 - 21 Jan 2023 17:34 #6 by ramage
You did miss it: www.eastidahonews.com/2023/01/utah-docto...e-shots-to-children/

If you should read the article, which pe=resents the government side only, I encourage reading the comments.

In the state of Washington, the government is attempting to revoke the medical license of a physician who has spoken out against the Covid shot. And his mortal sin is prescribing Ivermectin.

21 Jan 2023 18:37 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Hero Or Dangerous Radical?
If this government wants us all to believe these people are horrible with bad intentions, then I’m betting my house they were doing people a good service.

We’ve been lied to about everything, why start trusting their stories now?

Besides, it was an untested experiment that ended up being of little value and may end up being very bad in the long run.

The Democrat party doesn’t exist without their long growing list of “victims”.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Jan 2023 09:46 #8 by homeagain
AHEM......seems there is a decided problem....per a medical website

www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/fea...1-22&eun=g1977234d0r

pecifically, at all times relevant to the case, Cole, an anatomical and clinical pathologist, ran an independent medical laboratory that he owns, provided direct care to patients via telemedicine through the website MyFreeDoctor.com, and spoke at public and private forums, as well as on news shows and podcasts, the statement noted.

According to the commission, since March 2021, Cole is said to have made false and misleading comments during his presentations, including, "Children survive [COVID-19] at a hundred percent," and "A hundred percent of world [ivermectin] trials have shown benefit."

Other public statements Cole is said to have made include that the COVID vaccine is "an experimental biological gene therapy immune-modulatory injection," in addition to "a fake vaccine ... the clot shot, needle rape."

22 Jan 2023 10:08 #9 by ramage
I have read the Medpagetoday.com article. What is the decided problem?

22 Jan 2023 10:31 #10 by homeagain
For all of these patients, respondent prescribed medications that are not indicated for a COVID-19 infection, failed to properly document adequate justification for the treatment in the medical record, failed to take a history or perform a physical examination, and failed to obtain appropriate informed consent," the commission wrote. "Respondent also provided inadequate opportunity for follow-up care, treated patients beyond his competency level, and did not advise patients about standard treatment guidelines and preventative measures."

Some serious allegations....no informed consent, no follow up.......MyFreeDoctor.com and similar sites need more scrutiny. HOW DO U TRUST A TELEMEDICINE VISIT, when basics r not adhered to???

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds