New Casa Bonita Pay Structure?

15 Apr 2024 13:44 #11 by FredHayek
Yes, I wasn't feeling very safe in that parking lot without my concealed carry piece.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Apr 2024 13:47 #12 by ramage
So I should pack a CC gun in Denver in order to go to this restaurant?

15 Apr 2024 13:48 #13 by FredHayek
You can't. They have metal detectors. Luckily there is usually a big enough crowd there most night you hopefully won't be targeted.

15 Apr 2024 17:07 #14 by homeagain
DISMAL, disappointing review....I had hoped the food would be worth the $50 a head.....sopapias were ALWAYS awesome. I thought the renovation would be more updated...sounds like a sad reincarnation. If they r still struggling with hours of operation, seems NOT a good sign? LOTS of moving parts to oversee, which most restaurants do not have to contend with and THEY r fighting quality,quantity and price point......even when well established base.

15 Apr 2024 18:20 #15 by FredHayek
Updating? I think that was a tough question for Trey Parker and Matt Stone. If you are bringing back Bonita from the dead, do you want it to look like what you grew up with?

Food? I didn't like mine, nor my wife. I do hear the Taco Salad might have been a better choice.

Exclusivity? Still some 600,000 on the waiting list, must still be a lot of demand. Good place to be as a restaurant.

17 Apr 2024 10:21 #16 by homeagain
RATHER go to Jerusalem Restaurant, if I am paying that much money for food......I see kids with parents and grands being the .major money makers.....noting wrong with that.....I relish GOOD ETHNIC food. just me

17 Apr 2024 10:31 #17 by FredHayek
The Casa Bonita female Hispanic chef has won numerous awards at different restaurants before now, but might be having issues maintaining the same quality with such a high volume of customers. Hopefully quality improves.

18 Apr 2024 08:16 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic New Casa Bonita Pay Structure?

homeagain wrote: RATHER go to Jerusalem Restaurant, if I am paying that much money for food......I see kids with parents and grands being the .major money makers.....noting wrong with that.....I relish GOOD ETHNIC food. just me

Is that the one by DU? I haven’t been there in years but it was one of my favorite spots.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Apr 2024 09:24 #19 by homeagain
Is that the one by DU? I haven’t been there in years but it was one of my favorite spots. ...per Rick

YEPPERS, that's the one....if I miss one thing about dining,it's that. RIDGWAY has just started a business (since Dec.) that is a start up and is trying to give the western slope the ethnic food that is so-o-o delightful.

I saw a review and the reviewer claims it's as GOOD AS J. REST.....WE WENT and it is pretty damn close,but since they source all of their food handmade or farm to table ,it is laborious and so their hours r limited for now. I got the word out for them on NEXTDOOR..then I closed my account. Talked to the owner,he has a coffee shop on Main st. also and sadly says that ALL the businesses are about 20% down
in sales. ....so he is hoping THIS endeavor can survive. (cross fingers,'cause it was GOOD)

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds