Where is Inspector Clouseau, Columbo, Miss Marple, etc When you need them

13 Jul 2023 15:40 #1 by ramage
The Secret Service has closed its investigation concerning the cocaine found in the White House. The investigation into the leak of the draft of Associate Justice Alito regarding Roe v. Wade, saying that the leaker could not be found. Jeffery Epstein's "suicide" could not be determined as the video was non functional. The Jan6 committee did not find evidence to charge Ray Epps in spite of video recordings. Though he is purportedly now being charged because of Tucker Carlson's investigation.
Is there anyone who still has faith in our Justice Department?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2023 18:06 #2 by homeagain
FAITH? what is that....the concept of pursuing a problem and bringing it to a satisfactory conclusion is an archaic act. I have just spent TWO DAYS and many hours on the phone,regarding several issues that r under addressed and will come back to bite someones (and my) ass......in corp America it was "refer it out and get it off your desk". THIS concept has become the norm. MY M.O. is "I WILL bring this to it's logical end and finish it off.....SOME would see that as a pain in the ass or a "bitch on wheels"......(NOT a thing I care about)......we WILL get an answer/resolution,because I do NOT quit.....first attempt is civil and courteous,then comes 2nd ,with some strong suggestions/questions....there will be 4,5,6th and as many attempts as it takes to get to the finish line.(I was placed into ESCALATE/EXPEDITE dept. for that reason.....in corp America)

13 Jul 2023 21:53 #3 by FredHayek
Cocaine? I think a job like the West Wing attracts super ambitious thrill seekers that thrive on adrenaline and stimulants. Bet half the staff has used cocaine or meth in the past year.

The other mysteries? Way too many cover ups in this administration. How come rogue FBI agents were so illegal with Nixon, but ignored with President Biden's administration.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds