Media Hoaxes? How Many Did You Fall For?

12 Nov 2023 09:45 #1 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Nov 2023 09:46 #2 by FredHayek
I wanted to believe that mRNA vaccines would prevent me from getting Covid-19.

12 Nov 2023 15:31 #3 by homeagain
www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/n...abled-reporter-video

i know..the pixels were manipulated or it was an imposter....SORRY, he is a despicable human being and
continues to disgrace the nation......

www.google.com/search?q=source+trump+did...gAAAAAZVFfOjUxdX3rCo

View the second u tube.....I know it's FAKE NEWS,....those who tolerate this trash R TRASH....

18 Nov 2023 08:29 #4 by Rick
HA, I'm not sure how your post is relevant to the topic... did you get sucked by any of those conspiracy theories and lies Fred listed?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Nov 2023 10:35 #5 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

VIEW 23 down and the last item on the list......I know pixels were manipulated and it is all FAKE NEWS

18 Nov 2023 12:56 - 18 Nov 2023 12:57 #6 by Rick
Yeah, I'd agree with the last one , but 23 is kids in cages which Obama built long before Trump was president. The current administration is the best friend of the cartels that are making bank on trafficking children and drugs that kill Americans. Not a theory.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Nov 2023 08:29 #7 by homeagain
U r correct ,HOWEVER, under Trump, the construct became highly inhumane and restrictive.NOW let's discuss the "bleach" bull shit...he DID in fact, indicate that he thought a disinfectant would eradicate the virus from the inside.. people associate that term with BLEACH.(CLOROX)....doctors were forced to issue
advisory warnings NOT TO INGEST BLEACH...for every "hoax" there is a hint of truth.JMO

19 Nov 2023 13:09 #8 by FredHayek
He didn't say that. He said he wished you could just disinfect Covid-19. He never advocated taking it internally. The press twisted his words.

19 Nov 2023 18:03 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote: U r correct ,HOWEVER, under Trump, the construct became highly inhumane and restrictive.NOW let's discuss the "bleach" bull shit...he DID in fact, indicate that he thought a disinfectant would eradicate the virus from the inside.. people associate that term with BLEACH.(CLOROX)....doctors were forced to issue
advisory warnings NOT TO INGEST BLEACH...for every "hoax" there is a hint of truth.JMO

I think it would help if you started posting Trump's actual words. He never told anyone to injegest bleach, but your garbage media started making that claim anyway. Trump never claimed to be a doctor or scientist, he just said it was interesting that disinfectant killed the virus instantly and wondered if something like that could be used in the body. The chemo drugs I was on were so strong that they had to be injected very slowly through a large artery, otherwise they would destroy my veins like battery acid would. So to me, it seems reasonable that scientists could come up with some other kinds of strong chemicals that could possibly go after a virus like chemo attacks cancer cells.

This was just one more thing the TDS media latched on to and repeated for weeks. If some moron decided to chug some bleach, it's not Trump's fault that these morons exist.

George Orwell

19 Nov 2023 18:52 #10 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: He didn't say that. He said he wished you could just disinfect Covid-19. He never advocated taking it internally. The press twisted his words.

LET ME GIVE U THE TRANSCRIPT......

www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-i...anscript-2020-4?op=1

And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

what? you think I am senile?.....DO NOT under estimate me.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds