Media Hoaxes? How Many Did You Fall For?

21 Nov 2023 12:57 #11 by FredHayek
Yes, it is called "brainstorming". And often what starts as crazy talk does eventually become a great idea.

Or sometimes it goes the other way, at one time mRNA vaccines were looked at as a wonder drug. Now? Astra Zeneca is being sued for their shots.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2023 20:07 #12 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

what? you think I am senile?.....DO NOT under estimate me.

I'm sorry HA, but I read that whole thing several times and I still don't see where he suggested that people should drink bleach. Could you underline that part> Maybe it's my bad eyes....

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds