When World Leaders Meet.

23 Jan 2024 09:19 #21 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic When World Leaders Meet.

koobookie wrote:

Rick wrote: Why, for speaking my mind? I didn't say I had any plan to take someone out, I just think the elites at the WEF are evil scum who openly tell us they would like to see the world population reduced by billions. In a righteous world, those people would at the very least be locked up for life.

Here's a question for you which I know you won't answer but I'll ask anyway.

If you woke up tomorrow and heard that Trump took a bullet to the head and died, would that:

1 Make you sad
2 Make you angry
3 Make you happy

This is America where you have the right to express your feelings (for now). How would you feel, honestly?

Here's the difference, Rick. I'm not openly advocating for anyone to be put in front of a firing squad, like you are. If Trump were to die tomorrow, I would neither be happy nor sad. But I have never expressed a desire that he be executed, as you have with world leaders.

You're starting to sound like you're in the middle of writing a manifesto in your wilderness cabin.

If you were a German back when Hitler was rounding up Jews and killing them, would you have hoped that he would be killed or would that be too far? It's still OK in this country to express your feelings and opinions, as long as you are not making threats to harm someone. I have never threatened to harm someone on this or any board. If you want to make that claim, please quote the sentence(s) and we can talk about it.

I think you listen to too many people on TV who interpret words in the worst possible way. Like when Trump said there were "fine people on both sides".... you know the story. The media told their consumers that Trump meant the racists were the fine people when he was actually talking about the people who were just there to protest the destruction of history.

There's millions of people in this country that would be thrilled of Trump was killed because they 100% believe he's going to be a dictator and he's going to "destroy democracy". Those people have the right to believe that nonsense but it's also ok for them to hope for his demise, because it's just a "hope".

We do not have thought police, yet, and if we ever do you'll wish we had a guy like Trump in charge again.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jan 2024 09:35 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic When World Leaders Meet.

Rick wrote: It's still OK in this country to express your feelings and opinions, as long as you are not making threats to harm someone. I have never threatened to harm someone on this or any board. If you want to make that claim, please quote the sentence(s) and we can talk about it.

Rick wrote: Yet, some people hold these scumbags up as heroes. We need an international firing squad for all these people who break public trust... put it on pay per view and pay down our debt.

There it is.

I'm not saying you cannot speak your mind, but it does say volumes about you that you want world leaders in front of a firing squad.

23 Jan 2024 09:54 - 23 Jan 2024 09:55 #23 by Rick
Who did I threaten? Hoping for something to happen is not a threat. If that was the case, that meteor meme would be a threat, would it not?

You never answered my question. If you were a German back when Hitler was committing genocide, would you not have wished him dead? If you think like most of the Democrats seem to that Trump is going to be a dictator and destroy democracy, why wouldn't you wish him dead if it would save the country? That would be a very logical and reasonable wish if you really knew he was going to do what you believe he's going to do.

Again, expressing your wishes is NOT a crime, even if you hope bad people meet an untimely death by whatever means as long as you have absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm sure people pray for such things all the time and that's not illegal, even if they say the prayer out loud.

Which part of what I said is wrong?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jan 2024 09:55 #24 by koobookie
I'm sorry, Rick, but I cannot make you understand your own words.

23 Jan 2024 10:41 - 23 Jan 2024 10:42 #25 by Rick
Let me put an end to this right now Koobookie

Remember when Madonna said on camera in front a huge crowd and on national TV…

“And yes, I’ve thought a lot about burning down the White House.”

Were you or any of the left outraged about that? Nope

Which is more of a threat, me wishing the elite leaders of the world who want to reduce the population by billions would be killed, or Madonna’s words? Who am I inspiring to commit murder vs her? Remember the Bernie bro that tried to kill all those Republicans? Do you think he was inspired by people who say Republicans a re a threat? And what about our president who routinely tells Americans that we MAGA extremists are the biggest threat to our country? Do you not think he’s inspiring bad or sick people to do bad things?

If you think Madonnas words are ok, then just say no so. But you can’t logically say mine are worse.

George Orwell

23 Jan 2024 10:43 #26 by Rick

koobookie wrote: I'm sorry, Rick, but I cannot make you understand your own words.

Btw, who are you to know what I mean by my own words? Do you have some mystical powers I am unaware of?

George Orwell

23 Jan 2024 10:57 #27 by koobookie
Sorry, Rick, but these are your words.

Rick wrote: Yet, some people hold these scumbags up as heroes. We need an international firing squad for all these people who break public trust... put it on pay per view and pay down our debt.

That seems pretty clear that you want people to be killed via firing squad because your opinion of their actions.

Yes, I was dismayed over the words of Madonna. It was wrong, just as Roger Stone's assassination words are wrong. You do know he's being investigated for that? Whenever someone wishes harm on another person, that is unacceptable.

23 Jan 2024 19:44 - 23 Jan 2024 19:47 #28 by Rick
There are no thought crimes koobookie, that's why nobody has ever been charged with a thought crime. Kathy Griffith can hold up a severed head of Trump and nobody but Trump supporters care because it's just her thoughts expressed in a sick artist image.

If I had posted plans to gather a small group of ex-military to take out world leaders, then you have something, but I would never do that because that would be something that would put me on the FBI radar and I would fully expect to get my door kicked in and arrested. I wouldn't even want top do that because I could never harm another person... I couldn't even pull the trigger the one time I went deer hunting... it's just not in me unless there's a threat to my family, then I'll go full Rambo if I have to.

I see George Soros and his worthless commie son as evil scumbags who not only fund Democrat politicians but they also fund leftist DA's across the country who are the most likely to release violent criminals back to the streets, which they are doing. It's really sad that the Democrats take his money and nobody even wonders what his motives are... his motive is to bring this country down. I would be thrilled if those monsters were in a car crash and were slowly burned alive because that's what should happen to monsters who do things that end up hurting people.

If you'd like to keep this silly conversation going, please show me any example of an instance where someone was charged with the crime of hoping someone dies, without having anything to do with that wishful death.

For the record, I don't believe you would feel nothing if Trump was killed. I say this because I know you have bought into the insane notion that Trump is going to somehow destroy democracy. If you really think one man could destroy this country or harm millions of people, you would be in the very very small minority of Democrats who would not be happy if the monster died. But I guess your point is that we must keep those kind of thoughts to ourselves and should not be free to express those thoughts. I disagree.

George Orwell

24 Jan 2024 08:16 #29 by koobookie
I don't think you get it, Rick. I'm not accusing you of a crime, but people that make threats do show their character, and sometimes those people are visited by the Secret Service. For the record, I think what Kathy Griffin did was reprehensible, as did a great many Americans.

But more than that, it shows your world view and how you approach others with whom you disagree. You have an opinion about world leaders and how they are handling problems in their countries. Your solution is to line them up and execute them. That speaks volumes about you.

24 Jan 2024 10:41 - 24 Jan 2024 10:43 #30 by Rick
Show me where I threatened anyone. Do you know what the word threat actually means? I don’t think you do.

Look for any dictionary definition and tell me how my words fit in that definition.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds