When World Leaders Meet.

24 Jan 2024 10:45 #31 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic When World Leaders Meet.
How's that manifesto coming, Rick? Finished it yet?

Rick wrote: Yet, some people hold these scumbags up as heroes. We need an international firing squad for all these people who break public trust... put it on pay per view and pay down our debt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2024 13:52 #32 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic When World Leaders Meet.

Perfect name for the Colorado version of Davos.
#climateCon

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

25 Jan 2024 08:41 #33 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic When World Leaders Meet.

koobookie wrote: How's that manifesto coming, Rick? Finished it yet?

Rick wrote: Yet, some people hold these scumbags up as heroes. We need an international firing squad for all these people who break public trust... put it on pay per view and pay down our debt.

Here's what I find interesting koobookie... I come to this site to vent my anger about the monsters who control this country and the world... I share my opinions.

You, on the other hand, just seem to randomly pop up to try to shame me for my opinions. Just so you know, I cannot be shamed by someone who I've never met and who has a strange obsession with my opinions. You can keep this up every day if you want and I will just keep laughing at your strange obsession.

How about you start a thread once in a while about a topic you are concerned about? I'm sorry Trump and I haunt your dreams, but that's something that can be cured with a good book or just going outside and enjoying nature. But, if this is what makes you feel good and accomplished, by all means continue with you strange obsession... I'll provide many more opinions for you to obsess over:)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jan 2024 09:04 #34 by koobookie
Oh, Rick, bless your little heart. I'm not obsessed with you. I just find you quite the interesting individual. On the one hand, you want only opinions from people. On the other, you claim that facts are more important. Remember that time when I gave you nothing but opinions and you freaked out? Can't quite remember when it was, maybe a year or more in the past?

I don't post here regularly because it's just such a circle jerk around the water cooler between the major conservatives. You all goad each other on with your inane comments, which is actually hilarious, but every now and then, I see one - usually from you - that makes me go "WTF?" That's what your execution statement made me do. I could not believe that you would publicly, and in writing, wish death upon other humans, but there it was, so I commented. Sorry if it got your panties in a bunch.

As afar as the TDS you claim liberals have, it's not that we are deranged by him, it's that we are horrified by Trump and his followers. I know that you can't understand that, since you've obviously consumed the koolaid, but he is absolutely the worst person to ever hold that office and should never come near the White House ever again. Too bad your Trump Worship Syndrome has blinded you to that fact. Maybe you should take a break from writing your manifesto, step outside, and take in some fresh air.

25 Jan 2024 10:17 #35 by Rick
I just made an observation that you only enter this forum when you want to attack something I said.

On the other hand, I'm here almost every day posting about politicians and other scumbags that are ruining the country. Your obsession why my opinions is slightly flattering but mostly just funny.

Please continue... I'd rather HA had a little backup even if you're only worried about what I say.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jan 2024 10:25 #36 by koobookie
It's cute how you think I'm obsessed with you. Perhaps you should review your posts with an objective eye and see just how weirdly unabomber-esque they are.

25 Jan 2024 12:06 - 25 Jan 2024 12:09 #37 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic When World Leaders Meet.
See here is the problem.....I'm on one site ONLY,this one. I like to observe others opinions and have a dialogue that is somewhat reasonable and sane. (My brother attempts to engage, but his radical right reasoning is so "out there" I simply can not converse with him)......I believe it is essential to create a two way
conversation and NOT be overridden into silence. I am saddened and confused why OTHERS (THANK U K)
will not engage. It is disheartening to be alone in a sea of silent posters.( I watch the stats for on line posters and sometimes there r close to a thousand on line).....SILENCE. The country is at a cross roads,it could go all to shit OR some sanity could be restored and we (collectively) could move forward. as a nation......THAT
sentiment is so so strong, u would think MMT would be afire with posters expressing there CONCERNS and attempting to pursue a constructive connection, just as a human being who feels like we have lost our North star and need to realign in the correct direction. JMO

AGAIN, I preview the text ,it looks fine and then breaks when posted....Got no idea why.

26 Jan 2024 14:12 #38 by Rick
No matter how much I disagree with you, that post is why I respect you. It’s so hard to find any site that has more than one person on the left that’s willing to talk politics without hit and run posts. Maybe it’s your age and you’re more battle hardened than others on your side.

We need people in this country to start talking to each other instead of listening to media they agree with. If we just trust the media we agree with, we never see the other side, and there’s always another side to every story. If media doesn’t give the people FULL context to every story, then it’s up to the people to do it.

George Orwell
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds