MAID......FEB. is for finding "peace".....PASS SB 68

30 Jan 2024 13:34 #1 by homeagain
coloradosun.com/2024/01/30/colorado-aid-...db&mc_eid=86d8ec5269

Senate Bill 68, which was introduced in the legislature on Jan. 22, would shrink the waiting period to 48 hours from 15 days and also let advanced practice registered nurses, in addition to doctors, prescribe aid-in-dying medication.

The bill comes eight years after Colorado voters overwhelmingly approved Proposition 106, which legalized aid in dying in the state for terminally ill adults given less than six months to live and who get the approval of two doctors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jan 2024 06:38 #2 by Rick
Do you have an opinion on what you just posted? Just curious why you posted this if you don't have any feeling about it one way or another.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jan 2024 07:35 #3 by homeagain
IF u had been paying attention, you would have realized I have posted MANY mentions of MAID...I am an advocate. THIS was a PSA for those who find themselves in a terminal situation and believe QUALITY is better than QUANTITY. The issue of finding a doctor.who will advocate for u is a VERY large problem.and this bill will make it less so. I am pro active and at my age I WILL NOT go out in pain and misery,but rather I will find peace of mind in controlling my destiny.

31 Jan 2024 13:46 #4 by FredHayek
Colorado has a three day "cooling off" period if you want to buy a gun, but you want only 48 hours to overdose grandma on Fentanyl?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

03 Feb 2024 18:08 #5 by FredHayek

At least Colorado isn't as bad as Canada with euthanasia.

Attachments:

03 Feb 2024 19:42 #6 by FredHayek

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds