Kaitlin Collins Gets Destroyed!

08 Feb 2024 19:41 #1 by Rick
So I'm doing my usual cruising among the cable news channels and I stumble onto Kaitlin, who I don't usually

So I'm cruising cable shows and come across Kaitlin, who I don't know well. When I saw she was interviewing Elise Stefanik! Do you all know how rare it is for CNN to let a strong Trump supporter on to one of their shows and allow her to speak her mind? I applaud them, but she will never be allowed back!!! LOL!!

Elise absolutely destroyed her and wouldn't allow Kaitin to do the usual hit piece full of gotcha questions. Yeah, I could see her as VP. I'll post the video when I find it... the last 60 seconds is epic anger, but both pull off the full smile... hilarious entertainment!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Feb 2024 21:08 #2 by ramage
Is this the interview that you are referring to:

09 Feb 2024 06:09 #3 by Rick
Yup. The way they both smiled at the end is something two men could never do.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds