TRANSGENDER INSANITY

19 Feb 2024 17:42 #1 by ramage
TRANSGENDER INSANITY was created by ramage
The National Health Service in Britain has stated that there is no difference in breast milk provided by a male who identifies as a female from that of a nursing female mother.
This is sick!
It is one thing to argue about the presence of males in female athletics but to subject adopted babies to this ridiculous position is tantamount to child abuse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Feb 2024 18:18 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic TRANSGENDER INSANITY
One of my uncles produced breast milk. The doctors later found breast cancer. Is cancerous breast milk healthy?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Feb 2024 08:11 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic TRANSGENDER INSANITY
I know social media is responsible for the spread of this insanity. The question is, will social media help to kill the trend or will this continue to grow as people become more and more isolated from human contact and reality? I heard that young people identifying as LGBTQIA+XYZ have increased by 4000% in the last 10 years. That's a human made trend, it's not organic. I scrolled my daughter's tic tok for about 10 minutes and it's easy to see how people, especially young people, could be convinced that a man could breast feed because they've been taught that hormones and surgeries can actually change a man into a woman.

If I could go back in time just 20 years ago, nobody would believe me if I told them where we are at now in 2024.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Feb 2024 09:26 #4 by FredHayek
Denver Post today: front page, Colorado Legislature wants to go after social media because it increases bullying.

Bullying can be easy to attack, does it include when you bully someone because they used your "dead name"?

Or bully someone when they support a conservative candidate?

20 Feb 2024 12:19 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic TRANSGENDER INSANITY

ramage wrote: The National Health Service in Britain has stated that there is no difference in breast milk provided by a male who identifies as a female from that of a nursing female mother.
This is sick!
It is one thing to argue about the presence of males in female athletics but to subject adopted babies to this ridiculous position is tantamount to child abuse.

SOURCE PLEASE......would like to see the context of the article

20 Feb 2024 12:56 #6 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic TRANSGENDER INSANITY
Enter NHS Britain - male breast milk. in the search box on your computer and you can choose from the sources listed.

20 Feb 2024 17:18 #7 by homeagain
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33513241/

Objective: To review potential methods of lactation induction in trans women wishing to breastfeed and to review the embryological basis for breastfeeding in trans women.

Design: This article summarizes a case of successful lactation in a trans woman, in which milk production was achieved in just over 1 month.

Setting: This patient was followed in an outpatient endocrinology clinic.

Participant: A single trans woman was followed in our endocrinology clinic for a period of 9 months while she took hormone therapy to help with lactation.

A BETTER, CREDIBLE SOURCE......I can think of worse things....CLONING is bat shit crazy

20 Feb 2024 18:23 #8 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic TRANSGENDER INSANITY
God bless you, HA. You spent the afternoon researching the topic and came up with a case study of a male that produced breast milk after one month of hormone therapy. Do you understand what a case reprot is? I will tell you. It is a report of a very unusual outcome that the author is unable to reproduce and is therefore reported as an anomaly.

Then you say a better credible source, than what source? I offered you the internet search engine words, how is this a source? In the same line, can't say sentence as you don't post in English syntax, "I can think of worse things...Cloning is bat shit crazy." What is that supposed to mean?
Often it is best to remain silent rather than show your lack of knowledge.

20 Feb 2024 18:44 - 20 Feb 2024 18:51 #9 by homeagain
ANOTHER ANOMALY........

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/america...uarium-b2499089.html

Experts believe the stingray, Charlotte, became pregnant through a rare form of asexual reproduction known as parthenogenesis

I am stunned that your level of "out of the box" thinking is so minimal....(but then,I guess the medical community has always had that problem) It is RARE to find a doctor that does NOT take a text book approach to their patients.....with A. I. rapidly replacing'' out of the box'' processing...we r screwed JMO

Cloning is bat shit crazy." What is that supposed to mean? THINK about the process.

20 Feb 2024 19:34 #10 by FredHayek
A stingray is not a human. And a man is not a woman.
#science

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds