FOUR DEAD IN OHIO

06 May 2024 08:23 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic FOUR DEAD IN OHIO
HERE'S what I am saying......there r real reason to QUESTION motives and who has the most beneficial
backstory.....money and foreign interference r the primary suspects. HONEST AND ETHICAL actions r absent in today's world.....since it has been stated that not all protestors were actually enrolled in the universities,that leaves open the possibilities of PAID participants. It is not a secret that foreign influence would like nothing better than to fuck up our election....THAT was not a factor in the Kent state issue...the LIVE BROADCASTS OF BODY COUNTS AND HORRIFIC SCENES and "the draft" were HONEST acts of why the universities were shut down..

I TRUST NO ENTITY or actions and do not take them at face value. Today's world is so bat shit crazy on a global basis,and A.I. is an alarming addition to ''WHO DO U BELIEVE"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 May 2024 18:52 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic FOUR DEAD IN OHIO

homeagain wrote: a "political group of professional puppeteers who pull strings to stir up chaos........Jan 6th comes to mind.. MANIPULATION of the masses for a specific reason...propped up by people with considerable amounts of money. IF you want to look at ulterior motives......KEEP THAT I N MIND.

Interesting opinion, but I haven't been able to find any evidence of "puppeteers" influencing the Jan 6th protesters, other the the FBI plants that were either given hand slaps or just disappeared (the guy that planted the fake pipe bombs).

Can you point me to your reliable source aligns with your assertion?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 May 2024 06:32 #13 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: City officials said 29% of the 112 people arrested at a protest at Columbia on Tuesday were not affiliated with the school. At the City College protest, 60% of the 170 arrested were not affiliated with the school, according to the city's press release.

Alot of loose ends...vague financial affiliations AND non students joining up (where they past alumni.,had attended and then dropped out? THE REAL ISSUE is. when do u say NO MORE AND ACT.?

You do understand that the outside groups coming in to whip up the student morons are funded by the same people who also fund the Democrat party, right? These are not conservatives in any way... they are radical leftists that would like nothing more than to watch this country burn. They've had their foot soldiers (educators) pumping anti-American garbage into the soft skulls of idiots for decades and now we get to see the fruits of their labor. Again, nothing like what happened in Ohio.

BACK AT U RICK....where is the credible source of your assertion? (bolded)

07 May 2024 07:58 #14 by Rick
Where do you think these radical students got their radical ideology?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

07 May 2024 13:46 #15 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Where do you think these radical students got their radical ideology?

GEE, good deflection,Rick....answer the question. U asked for a source and yet u will not give the same. How am I to take that? biased bullshit? or just jacking me around?

08 May 2024 06:48 #16 by Rick
I like to mix common sense in whenever possible.

What part of what these hate filled monsters looks conservative? We’ve also been told many times by SLO Joe that white supremacy is the country’s biggest threat but have yet to see the threat.

These are radical leftists that could only be created by radical leftists.

George Orwell

08 May 2024 13:44 #17 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic FOUR DEAD IN OHIO
Great point. The media and Democrats want to push the false narrative that most antisemitism is from the right, but it isn't. The KKK is mostly extinct, as are Nazi's. Radical college students, minorities and Islamic supporters are targeting Jewish students on campus, and Jewish citizens on the streets of urban America.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 May 2024 13:33 #18 by homeagain
www.newyorker.com/news/essay/the-kids-ar...21&mbid=CRMNYR012019

The Kids Are Not All Right. They Want to Be Heard
What explains the student movement against the war in Gaza? Sometimes the correct answer is the one right in front of you.

LONG READ......BUT GERMANE

What explains this growing student movement? Sometimes the correct answer is the one right in front of you. The students want an end to a war that has been executed with breathtaking violence and killed more than thirty-four thousand Palestinians, most of them women and children. Every university in Gaza has been destroyed or severely damaged. More than seventy-seven thousand people have been injured, and at least seventeen thousand children have been orphaned. Hundreds of thousands of people have been displaced from their homes, while the United Nations reports that parts of Gaza are experiencing “full-blown famine” and continues to worry about the spread of disease as the weather warms.

For those in charge, one of the lessons of the Vietnam War was to limit the public’s access to scenes of death and injury. Typically, this exposure was reserved for the deaths of American soldiers. But the general message is that the death of perceived innocent people is upsetting, disquieting. In the course of Israel’s military campaign in Gaza, the endless images of dead civilians have shaped young Americans’ understanding of the war. In ways reminiscent of the genesis of the Black Lives Matter movement, Palestinians have captured scenes of unimaginable brutality and narrated their experiences. Every smartphone has become a portal into Gaza.

09 May 2024 14:36 - 09 May 2024 14:41 #19 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I was too young to watch the Chicago Democrat convention, but it looks like I will get to see the sequel.

BTW, Chicago today canceled the Cinco De Mayo parade because of too much gang violence. Who is even running that city right now?

WELL, u will certainly be witness to some history making moments....(see above article from NYR)

09 May 2024 14:57 #20 by Rick
To answer the earlier question about who is funding these commie protesters...

Biden's biggest donors also funding big political challenge for him: college protests mynbc15.com/news/nation-world/bidens-big...ers-tides-foundation

Pro-Palestinian protesters are backed by a surprising source: Biden’s biggest donors

President Joe Biden has been dogged for months by pro-Palestinian protesters calling him “Genocide Joe” — but some of the groups behind the demonstrations receive financial backing from philanthropists pushing hard for his reelection.

The donors include some of the biggest names in Democratic circles: Soros, Rockefeller and Pritzker, according to a POLITICO analysis.

www.politico.com/news/2024/05/05/pro-pal...ding-donors-00156135

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds