Who Likes The IRS?

13 May 2024 14:28 #1 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 May 2024 14:30 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Who Likes The IRS?
Why Libertarians will never take control of the government.

14 May 2024 07:00 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Who Likes The IRS?

FredHayek wrote: Why Libertarians will never take control of the government.

The chart I want to see is the percentage of government employees who vote for Democrats. People vote for their own self interests, so if you are a government employee, which party is more likely to ‘take care’ of you? This is why we have some many worthless Republicans in congress too… they fear outsiders coming in and wrecking their cushy gig.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

14 May 2024 11:55 #4 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Who Likes The IRS?
Why do you think government hiring is the majority of new employment since Biden has been president?

But sometimes it isn't enough. One of my most liberal friends works for CDC in Ft. Collins and she is seeking early retirement. She is disgusted with the wasteful spending and sexist behavior at her office. I am trying to convince her to vote for Dr. Jill Stein.

14 May 2024 18:56 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Who Likes The IRS?
She may as well just stay home if she's going to vote for that irrelevant Jill Stein... same for all the others like RFK who have a less than zero chance.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds