WWIII, the Odds Increase as Media Ignores

18 Jun 2024 13:07 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Why must you always completely ignore the actions of men who create these problems? Going right to Gaia, whatever that is, doesn't explain why countries go to war in the first place.

I guarantee that if it was Trump poking a nuclear threat in the eye, Gaia wouldn't be part of this conversation, it would be all Trump.

THEN U R SPEAKING OF NUMEROUS NEFARIOUS MEN.......it is not one singular man or administration...
POWER is the motivator and it is many who seek this aphrodisiac (bolded)

GAIA is required to ABSORB the actions of mankind....oil spills, plastic,caustic chemicals,(nuclear waste),
fracking, and far more than I can name...there is a LIMIT, when that threshold is breached beyond capacity,what do u think will be the end result??? (use your imagination,there have been many movies to thrill you and PERHAPS make u think)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2024 16:24 #12 by FredHayek
Gaia isn't a being. It is a piece of decayed rock with water and atmosphere, and life. It has suffered much worse in the past and will suffer much worse in the future.

And even if the West achieves Zero pollution, how will they force the rest of the world to follow along?

Or will the population start crashing along with the birthrate worldwide? Will that be how Gaia heals? Mankind will become too selfish and no longer welcome new babies into the world? So humans will get older and older having machines breathe and circulate bodily fluids for them. No one visits and nature starts to overwelm rural, suburban, and eventually urban areas.

The aliens finally arrive and find out Mankind turned in on itself. Just like the Chinese emporer who after his ships visited California in the 1500's, shut down the program and turned back inward.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

18 Jun 2024 18:03 - 18 Jun 2024 18:05 #13 by homeagain

Gaia isn't a being. It is a piece of decayed rock with water and atmosphere, and life.....PER FRED

FIRST.....u must understand, THEN u must do......learn the lesson that has been foretold.

19 Jun 2024 09:56 #14 by FredHayek
Nobody knows the future, not the Rand Corporation, not Bill Gates, not astrologers, and not some Navajo shaman wired up on peyote and shrooms.

19 Jun 2024 17:32 #15 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: Nobody knows the future, not the Rand Corporation, not Bill Gates, not astrologers, and not some Navajo shaman wired up on peyote and shrooms.

[/b]

I can only respond with this thought..........GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDICORE MINDS.

19 Jun 2024 22:22 #16 by FredHayek
Al Gore predicted the world would overheat decades ago. Was he a mediocre mind?

20 Jun 2024 11:04 #17 by Rick
No, Gore was just another political opportunist that knew he could get rich with an easy grift.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Jun 2024 11:51 #18 by FredHayek

Rick wrote: No, Gore was just another political opportunist that knew he could get rich with an easy grift.

Great point. Politicians are bought. Scientists can be bought too.

20 Jun 2024 15:52 #19 by Rick
I'd have a little respect for these climate scammers if they actually practiced what they preached or if they were truthful about the fact that NOTHING we do matters if China keeps building a new coal plant every week. They want us to make China rich buy buying all the "green" crap from China making them richer and getting closer to surpassing us as a superpower. Monsters or idiots, I can't figure out which.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

21 Jun 2024 10:44 #20 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Nobody knows the future, not the Rand Corporation, not Bill Gates, not astrologers, and not some Navajo shaman wired up on peyote and shrooms.

[/b]

I can only respond with this thought..........GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDICORE MINDS.

Does Greta Thunberg have a mediocre mind? She is definitely not an oracle.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds