WWIII, the Odds Increase as Media Ignores

09 Jun 2024 11:07 #1 by Rick
Biden is openly bragging about the hundreds of thousands of dead Russians, killed by US weaponry. Ukraine has been given ‘permission’ to fire on Russians in Russia using our weapons.

Biden said recently that he’s known Putin for 40 years… yeah, another huge lie. The lie aside, don’t Joe’s handlers know that Putin can’t just let this go? Putin will have to take some sort of action against the country that is making this war drag on and on.

Is this Trump’s fault? Please tell me how I’m wrong when I say we a taking a very dangerous risk to help a country that has no chance of winning.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jun 2024 12:03 #2 by homeagain
A REVIEW of "relationships".....BIDEN has history with the topic.

www.cnn.com/2021/06/15/politics/biden-pu...-timeline/index.html

Biden’s experience with Russia, in key moments from 1973 to now ........

Do I think it is a "moment in history" YES, what that "moment" looks like is up for REAL DEBATE....I believe there will be a "mistake made"....to the detriment of ALL.

09 Jun 2024 13:44 #3 by FredHayek
Russia and Putin are paper tigers. They could launch nukes but Vladimir knows that won't guarantee victory. He is in a Ukrainian quagmire that has sent one million Russian men abroad to escape the draft and his remaining troops are being bled dry by a much smaller army that is also being bled dry. Young Ukrainian men are drowning trying to swim across the border into Poland and Hungary, even Moldova.

Yelensky and Putin want a ceasefire, but Putin is too proud and the West enjoys watching Russia crumble, even if it costs tens of billions per year.

Maybe the coming European recession will finally get Kiev and Moscow to the bargaining table.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

15 Jun 2024 09:08 #4 by Rick
US attack sub, Canada navy patrol ship arrive in Cuba on heels of Russian warships
www.reuters.com/world/americas/us-attack...warships-2024-06-14/
I'm sure it's nothing. Why would Putin be doing provocative things after Biden gave Ukraine the green light to use our weapons to kill Russians on Russia's soil?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Jun 2024 10:28 #5 by homeagain
A very good chance a mistake or misunderstanding is at hand?....we r at the 7th phase of 10 phases of
global change.......remember when I stated 8 and 9 r as scary as it gets.

\

16 Jun 2024 07:23 #6 by Freezeman
No I don't remember your 10 phases of Global change that you speak of. I did a brief search that only coupled global change with climate change with mentions of 7 phases, leaving out the scary 8th and 9th phases.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_change
Maybe you could share with us as to how or where you get these predictions?

16 Jun 2024 10:10 #7 by homeagain
check the previous post I just reposted......the answer is within......for Freezerman.

16 Jun 2024 21:14 #8 by FredHayek
Maybe you are so dedicated to your book The 4th Turning, you are only pointing out the evidence that supports your narrative?

It is very hard to predict the future. Especially when technology keeps advancing so fast. Malthus got it wrong. Peak oil? That was wrong too.
The population bomb? Birth rates are plummeting, even in poor nations.

And the 4th Turning will probably get more wrong than they get right.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

17 Jun 2024 08:09 #9 by homeagain
My belief...IFu r situational aware,u can see where we r heading.,rebellion of the masses AND EARTH, which will result in an event that will change the WHOLE PARADIGM,the indigenous people of this orb
INTUITIVE KNOW and feel the energy building and have a DEEP understanding of what is to be. THE FOURTH TURNING is just a historically based book, it relies on past recorded events to reveal cycles the
world (countries) have encountered and then made changes.

WHEN u begin to take in the trauma we have placed upon GAIA, u will weep at our ignorance....BUT, before that occurs u will see the unthinkable. JMO

17 Jun 2024 08:15 #10 by Rick
Why must you always completely ignore the actions of men who create these problems? Going right to Gaia, whatever that is, doesn't explain why countries go to war in the first place.

I guarantee that if it was Trump poking a nuclear threat in the eye, Gaia wouldn't be part of this conversation, it would be all Trump.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds