Post Debate Analysis

27 Jun 2024 22:06 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Post Debate Analysis

The new nominee!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jun 2024 06:58 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Post Debate Analysis
www.cnn.com/2024/06/28/opinions/performa...te-graham/index.html

Overall Biden grade: F

Playing into stereotypes and criticisms, Biden had a worse night than Trump. But neither would get my vote based on this debate.[/b
A FAIR ASSESSMENT of the fiasco...... we r so screwed.

28 Jun 2024 08:10 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Post Debate Analysis

homeagain wrote: www.cnn.com/2024/06/28/opinions/performa...te-graham/index.html

Overall Biden grade: F

Playing into stereotypes and criticisms, Biden had a worse night than Trump. But neither would get my vote based on this debate.[/b
A FAIR ASSESSMENT of the fiasco...... we r so screwed.

Played into the “stereotype”? This is the Joe I’ve been trying to tell you about for 4 years. Your media has shielded you from his mental decline. It’s on you to find better sources that are honest.

Now your media is diverting to Trump and all the lies he supposedly told. What they are not doing is talking about Joe’s MASSIVE lies Biden told, (when he could be understood).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2024 08:50 #14 by homeagain
Let's be straight up...the whole of the past EIGHT YEARS have been hosed, the first 4 were because of the pandemic ...the cover up, the lies, the lack of action because the POTUS did not want to harm his reelection chances. and To GIVE PHARMCO A PASS ON THE VACCINE and protect the corp.instead of the people is
reprehensible. THEN, the complete shut down of the economy as a remedy (when the virus was running rampant).....what did u think would happen,certainly not a return to normal. The reason Biden bested the vote. People were weary and felt ANYTHING has to be better than this.(OH, excuse me the 1 percent were
ecstatic tho, THEIR pockets were plumb with tax breaks).......BOTH MEN need to exit the scene and unfortunately THAT is not going to happen, My voting form is BLANK. What will be,will be and there is NO action that will correct this fubar we find ourselves in.

28 Jun 2024 09:05 #15 by Rick
All those words, just to avoid Biden’s mental decline that the Democrats have been denying for years. The world was watching last night and now even the deniers have to admit that this country is being led by a man who should be getting special care. Jill Biden if a monster.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2024 10:47 #16 by FredHayek
Strange, Biden was actually pretty good at the SOTU, so he must be deteriorating rapidly.

Jill, take Joe to hospice now.

Attachments:

28 Jun 2024 14:59 #17 by homeagain

Rick wrote: All those words, just to avoid Biden’s mental decline that the Democrats have been denying for years. The world was watching last night and now even the deniers have to admit that this country is being led by a man who should be getting special care. Jill Biden if a monster.

I think what u r wishing for is a' U WERE RIGHT'......because I am straight up,I will give that to u. HOWEVER
Trump would not answer A DIRECT QUESTION(it has to be repeated and he still would not answer ,that happened several times,he just went off ,as usual spewing his normal shit talk.....His facial expressions were of a BMOC (big man on campus) who was just aching to "strike back", smirking,shaking his head,scowling
and THEN his shit talk started. I have NO RESPECT/reason to mark a check next to his name.....I am
pissed THIS is what we have as a framework for Nov. Color me closed for a vote.....FIRST TIME

29 Jun 2024 08:22 #18 by Rick
Trump played the debate perfectly. Both moderators have compared Trump to Hitler, so Trump decided to take control over the debate and focus on all the damage Biden has done to this country. The unprecedented rules they put in place actually helped Trump and I appreciate the way Trump used it against them. This is what Trump needs to do as president again. It was a brilliant move when the hacks tried to get Trump to talk about the Jan 6th non-insurrection that Trump did not incite... Trump reminded the world how much more under control this country was on that date.

I do think CNN did their network a good service by not showing their obvious bias and just letting the two men talk and make their cases. The narrative in the media is that Biden lost, but Trump didn't win. That's how completely unhinged these idiots are. Of course Trump won. Trump was at his best and the contrast between the two men was undeniable.

George Orwell

29 Jun 2024 13:05 #19 by homeagain
HERE'S CATCHY PHRASE.........voting is like driving, R is for going backwards and D is for going forward.

:biggrin:

29 Jun 2024 14:37 #20 by FredHayek

Edith Wilson running the nation after his stroke.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds